gestures

gez12

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Jesus Christ, calm down.

An hour hasn't even passed yet before you decided to bump bump.  You have to give people enough time to finish their RL business before they reach the forums.

Search function is your friend. You can do this:

image.png.d36b327b56c82f5d9594ccfcd26890b6.png

Or look for groups devoted to gestures:

image.png.ccfd325c3b1a53bb8b3eb63ff186df6a.png

1 hour ago, Rowan Amore said:

Darn, I was gonna make them wait for an answer.

Was this a snide comment? One that you accuse others of making in another thread? Kinda hard to take someone seriously when they turn around and do it themselves? Right? Right!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, Sam1 Bellisserian said:

Was this a snide comment? One that you accuse others of making in another thread? Kinda hard to take someone seriously when they turn around and do it themselves? Right? Right!

The difference is in who and why I made the response.  Yours was directed at a serious topic and you minimized someone's legitimate concern.  I was making one to someone who is basically stomping his feet and saying "pay attention to me!".

But then, you knew that.  Right?  Right.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

@gez12 People tend to pass gestures around. Also, they are easy to make. Many are swiped from chat in clubs. For these reasons gesture production is not all that profitable.

I used to make rude crude gestures for a dystopian RP. They didn't sell well. Several people were way triggered by them in the RP. I never figured out why someone that gets triggered would try to play in a dystopian RP...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1065 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.