Saturday Sales plus any Blogs?

FairreLilette

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I loved shopping the 50 Linden Fridays yesterday and really saved a ton of lindens for the first time, but I have also begun to go to the Saturday Sales which I did very sporadically in the past. 

I go to the Saturday Sales at Tres Blah, Just Because, MOVE and yesterday got a notice from Riot for a Saturday Sale item.  

I'd like to go to more Saturday Sales, do you know of any?  

(p.s.  Riot still has a cute item available today Sunday from it's yesterday Saturday Sale and a free group gift that says THICK THIGHS, THIN PATIENCE and I thought some of you might like it.)

Thanks in Advance for any leads to more Saturday Sales and/or blogs.  

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

I loved shopping the 50 Linden Fridays yesterday and really saved a ton of lindens for the first time, but I have also begun to go to the Saturday Sales which I did very sporadically in the past. 

I go to the Saturday Sales at Tres Blah, Just Because, MOVE and yesterday got a notice from Riot for a Saturday Sale item.  

I'd like to go to more Saturday Sales, do you know of any?  

(p.s.  Riot still has a cute item available today Sunday from it's yesterday Saturday Sale and a free group gift that says THICK THIGHS, THIN PATIENCE and I thought some of you might like it.)

Thanks in Advance for any leads to more Saturday Sales and/or blogs.  

http://www.seraphimsl.com

https://media-sl.com/category/deals/

Edited by Rowan Amore
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Jordan Whitt said:

There literally is an event called The Saturday Sale!  lol

@Rowan Amore has already pointed you in the right direction for where to look.

There are a couple for Saturday - Saturday Sale and Happy Weekend.  I never knew about these as a somewhat grid-wide thing but thought perhaps just a few stores had them as I only knew of a few from my groups.  

Okay, the link is kind of involved, so from what I gather from the website Rowan posted, I need to join ACCESS Updates to get the notices, so I did but still need to read through the website.  

Anyhow, thankies @Rowan Amore.  

I've already been going to "Seraphim - The Outlet" for about four months now.  

15 minutes ago, FairreLilette said:

There are a couple for Saturday - Saturday Sale and Happy Weekend.  I never knew about these as a somewhat grid-wide thing but thought perhaps just a few stores had them as I only knew of a few from my groups.  

Okay, the link is kind of involved, so from what I gather from the website Rowan posted, I need to join ACCESS Updates to get the notices, so I did but still need to read through the website.  

Anyhow, thankies @Rowan Amore.  

I've already been going to "Seraphim - The Outlet" for about four months now.  

Join the Seraphim group.  It posts most of the sales with pertinent info.  Some sales send a notecard with slurs and pics of what's on sale.

3 hours ago, FairreLilette said:

You can join groups for the event NCs you like (Access for Happy Weekend, Reign for The Sat Sale etc), but the Seraphim posts do add the link to the galleries of events they do not give gallery coverage to, so it is another way to access (no pun intended) them without joining a group.

• Like 1

On the Seraphim page, click Recurring Events for a drop down.  Go through that list and you'll find most of the weekly sales:  25L Tuesday, Hello Tuesday, Fifty Linden Friday, Fly Buy Friday, The Saturday Sale (listed as 'Saturday Sale, The'), 30L Saturday, Wanderlust Weekend - and more.  Some of the things listed are Events at special regions, but many (like the ones I listed) are Weekly Sales events at actual stores. 

image.thumb.png.777eebd2c24c335df3da2a816ea32c38.png

There are a few others that don't use Seraphim:   Steals & Deals, Super Sales Weekend, and Secret Sunday each have their own web sites.  60L Happy Weekend and 35L Sundays use Facebook groups to display their info -- though you can get the 60L list from the Access group and there is a 35L Sunday group & Subscriber.  There are likely other regular weekly sales not on the Seraphim page that just aren't coming to mind at the moment.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1187 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.