WTH is .....

Aethelwine

Second Life's Wall of History in Kirkby 133/164/24. There are 47 different notecards by Pathfinder Linden (now known as Pathfinder Lester, who still has a home in Sistiana, owned by his first avatar, Count Zeeman.).

Edited by Rufferta
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Click on the lantern at this fake tunnel to magically transport to a nearby region. Where am I?

Snapshot_001.png

I hadn't realised there was a tunnel in the North section of the Satori roads... I checked the ones in the south but not quite matching. I had to check the road directory pages of the wiki to find it...

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bietschhorn/22/50/55

• Like 2

So I am out exploring and I spot a nice lighthouse... Nice place to have a rest I think

Snapshot_088.jpg.e07d24d60dd2f158a82d28f8c5b620e0.jpg

Snapshot_089.jpg.3900f9178a25091fc82aefff98b39cf6.jpg

Rested up I try to find my way back to the road.... and there.. I stumble and down a hole I tumble.

Snapshot_092.jpg.62aaee099a58ab8e04828c4234891ea2.jpg

The ladder is a bit tricky, but the cave seems empty.. Maybe I will wait for rescue..

Snapshot_091.jpg.a646a1c71e4ea3cff0c3f340eebe7711.jpg

Come find me?   please !

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

So I am out exploring and I spot a nice lighthouse... Nice place to have a rest I think

Snapshot_088.jpg.e07d24d60dd2f158a82d28f8c5b620e0.jpg

Snapshot_089.jpg.3900f9178a25091fc82aefff98b39cf6.jpg

Rested up I try to find my way back to the road.... and there.. I stumble and down a hole I tumble.

Snapshot_092.jpg.62aaee099a58ab8e04828c4234891ea2.jpg

The ladder is a bit tricky, but the cave seems empty.. Maybe I will wait for rescue..

Snapshot_091.jpg.a646a1c71e4ea3cff0c3f340eebe7711.jpg

Come find me?   please !

I feel like I ought to know where this is...clue?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

It is on the Atoll, above a road.

Aha! That one was well hidden!  Route 2, Moma - 26/243/38. Garden Mole.  I had been through the tunnel before, but never to the lighthouse.  The private build to the north is spectacular, but the ocean looks weird today.

• Like 3

Aethelwine, when I was looking for your location earlier I found this cave under a different lighthouse.  It is in a region with Void Ocean on two sides.

pulcianolighthouse.jpg

Edited by Rufferta
clarity?
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Aethelwine, when I was looking for your location earlier I found this cave under a different lighthouse.  It is in a region with Void Ocean on two sides.

pulcianolighthouse.jpg

I had a btief look around the atoll but can't find anywhere that fits the description. I checked out the lighthouse in the luna regions near bay city and the lighthouse at the end of the Nautilus connection with Corsica. I will continue my search after work.. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Aethelwine said:

I had a btief look around the atoll but can't find anywhere that fits the description. I checked out the lighthouse in the luna regions near bay city and the lighthouse at the end of the Nautilus connection with Corsica. I will continue my search after work.. 

My location bracelet says it is in Nautilus. Unfortunately, with the maps borked, I'm never sure. Just noticed there is another region in Nautilus (?) called Pyewacket. Wonder how many other regions are named after fictional cats?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufferta said:

My location bracelet says it is in Nautilus. Unfortunately, with the maps borked, I'm never sure. Just noticed there is another region in Nautilus (?) called Pyewacket. Wonder how many other regions are named after fictional cats?

Macavity's a Mystery Cat: he's called the Hidden Paw -
For he's the master criminal who can defy the Law.
He's the bafflement of Scotland Yard, the Flying Squad's despair:
For when they reach the scene of crime – Macavity's not there!

But it is next door in Pulciano where the cave is!

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pulciano/153/123/32

Nice find I hadn't noticed that cave before.

(I'll post a new location in a couple of hours.. just got in from work and I need to think of somewhere suitable.)

Edited by Aethelwine
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Rufferta said:

Nautilus has at least a few cat-named regions. I'm not in world to check the map, but off the top of my head I remember Tigger and Pouncival. 

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Aethelwine said:

Maybe this photo and the fact it is in Heterocera will help?

Snapshot_035.jpg.f591338ea707a4edbf15cb49365da5c9.jpg

I recognized the pavement as being in the Atoll, but the rolling restarts this morning made it impossible to search more than a few regions. I may give it another try later once things have settled!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Aethelwine said:

Maybe this photo and the fact it is in Heterocera will help?

Snapshot_035.jpg.f591338ea707a4edbf15cb49365da5c9.jpg

That's in Muslin Rez zone next to route 3 the road on the left goes down to Spectacle SLRR station

Don't currently have a location to share will add one later in the meantime someone else us welcome to chip in

• Like 4