how to make an avatar for free

Zeliuoy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

36 minutes ago, Zeliuoy said:

go to the SL shopping page and put the price as 0 - 0 and click search or just put gifts and you could see some free gifts and put them in your cart and you can get them 
i hope this helped

Well, it will take a tad bit more work than that, since a good amount of the free stuff on the MP is total crap.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

I did this.. well sort of back when the TMP body was like 1L and Catwa has their free head.. I am unsure if the body is still around.. but i do remember Genus had a free head.. also unsure if that is still around.. but that is a good start.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Zeliuoy said:

go to the SL shopping page and put the price as 0 - 0 and click search or just put gifts and you could see some free gifts and put them in your cart and you can get them 
i hope this helped

I get the feeling this was meant as a response for another topic but wound up as it's own thread, it's not actually that helpful. As i have found trying to kit out a bloke with some nice clobber there isn't a huge amount of L$10 or less stuff on the marketplace compared to the women's clothing section and very little that i like/isn't really dated/works with a more mature appearance. it shrinks further if you search by specific body rigs for less mainstream bodies like the new L$1 TMP classic or the cheap Alantori body that's compatible with Adin body rigged items. If you just sort by L$0 items only clicking not to show limited quantities and demos, for men there is 21 pages using the 96 item view most of these items are demos not linked to a full product 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1301 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.