Faces

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

16 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wow. And LOL How really insulting.

Um, no, Doc. Have you seen Rowan's Flickr? Not exactly prudish. I also do nudes of myself.

The idea that a woman who doesn't accept a man's view of her sexuality is therefore "frigid" or a "prude" is a pretty ancient one. Perhaps you should emerge into the new century?

How about this instead: we don't want our sexuality defined by you. As women, we will be sexual in our own way, and we utterly reject your prepubescent view of our sexuality. My own sexuality is a very important component of who I am. It is strong, dynamic, imaginative, and most importantly self-determined.

It will not be reduced to the status of "girly pics" for you to fap to.

He called me a prude?  Oh lordy, that's priceless.  

I will have to agree with Jordan too on the composition of his photos.  The yellow background clashes horribly with the over-bright blonde hair and is rather distracting.  MOST skin tones do not do well against yellow IMHO.  

/me wanders off shaking her head over the prudish comment.

Edited by RowanMinx
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Wow. And LOL How really insulting.

Wow, so you can say everything about me no matter how insulting it might be for me. But I have to shut up? I suggest go and learn some respect and tolerance. Anyway, the conversation turns to a level that is too low for me. Now you even blame me that you identify yourself with my pictures? For what misery in your life I'm else responsible?  And always my pictures. Images as harmless as images can be. Neither overly erotic nor explicit. Normal pictures. And just because they aren't your taste, I will burn in hell for them? lol  I'm affraid that won't happen.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, RowanMinx said:

He called me a prude?  Oh lordy, that's priceless.  

I will have to agree with Jordan too on the composition of his photos.  The yellow background clashes horribly with the over-bright blonde hair and is rather distracting.  MOST skin tones do not do well against yellow IMHO.  

/me wanders off shaking her head over the prudish comment.

You don't like the yellow background. Here is an easy solution: don't look at it. :) FYI, comics don't want to look realistic. They look bizarr, strange, horrible, have flaws, the overdo and exaggerate.

Edited by Doc Carling

8 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Wow, so you can say everything about me no matter how insulting it might be for me. But I have to shut up?

I have actually done my best to engage with you here in a civil and constructive manner. I have questioned your assumptions, but I have neither insulted you nor told you to "shut up." On the contrary, I urged you to reply with a fuller constructive response to my critique.

Instead, your response is to tell me that I'm probably a "prude"?

The irony is that I was defending you to a friend literally not more than a half hour ago, by suggesting that you were wrong-headed, but at least civil and capable of listening.

It appears I was wrong.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

I have actually done my best to engage with you here in a civil and constructive manner. I have questioned your assumptions, but I have neither insulted you nor told you to "shut up." On the contrary, I urged you to reply with a fuller constructive response to my critique.

Instead, your response is to tell me that I'm probably a "prude"?

The irony is that I was defending you to a friend literally not more than a half hour ago, by suggesting that you were wrong-headed, but at least civil and capable of listening.

It appears I was wrong.

Well, I said probably prude. You said you are not. Then I was wrong. Sorry.

45 minutes ago, Doc Carling said:

Ok, you want to hear what I really think about Jordan, Rowan and you? You guys lack flexibility, are obviously unable to take things easy and perhaps you are just to prudish to enjoy erotic and sexuality.

Bad form, man. Really really bad bloody form.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1105 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.