The all-in-one Home Furnishings Topic!

Trinity Blakewell

kitchennosig.thumb.jpg.570624ff3bcfa51b7b771e006826eab1.jpg

Out for Superfans this week at Trompe Loeil, the aveline kitchen which is MODULAR and MOD LOL.  This is my favorite fridge and I have used this set often as it is smallish. Some shelves come in the mix and all the accessories in the cabinets and the tea pot come with. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trompe Loeil Mainstore/207/163/27

• Like 11
  • Thanks 4

1 minute ago, Chic Aeon said:

kitchennosig.thumb.jpg.570624ff3bcfa51b7b771e006826eab1.jpgOut for Superfans this week at Trompe Loeil, the aveline kitchen which is MODULAR and MOD LOL.  This is my favorite fridge and I have used this set often as it is smallish. Some shelves come in the mix and all the accessories in the cabinets and the tea pot come with. 

^^^ I have used the Aveline Kitchen over and over for years, in Linden Homes and in other areas.  Love this kitchen!!

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

kitchennosig.thumb.jpg.570624ff3bcfa51b7b771e006826eab1.jpg

Out for Superfans this week at Trompe Loeil, the aveline kitchen which is MODULAR and MOD LOL.  This is my favorite fridge and I have used this set often as it is smallish. Some shelves come in the mix and all the accessories in the cabinets and the tea pot come with. 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Trompe Loeil Mainstore/207/163/27

46 minutes ago, Leora Greenwood said:

^^^ I have used the Aveline Kitchen over and over for years, in Linden Homes and in other areas.  Love this kitchen!!

Ditto for me also :P

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Frigga Freidman said:

All of these items at Concept are priced individually at $60, but I just want to draw your attention to two of them that would work well in a rustic setting: the sliced logs coffee table (2 LI) and the square mirror (2 LI).

concept.jpg

Anyone who goes to Concept for these, spin around and look at the shop. There's a LOT of stuff there that fits that kind of theme.

Looks like a good place to fill in items for Campers, Log Homes, and Ranches.

• Like 4

59 minutes ago, UnilWay SpiritWeaver said:

Anyone who goes to Concept for these, spin around and look at the shop. There's a LOT of stuff there that fits that kind of theme.

Looks like a good place to fill in items for Campers, Log Homes, and Ranches.

They have Miepon machines with lots of gacha items. Concept was huge in the gacha business. With Miepon, we see what we buy. They use previous gatcha items in the wekend sales too. That's a good thing, since we get copy permissions.

But I sometimes look at the Miepon machines, to see if it is a *rare* as first item.

• Like 3

*NEW* Premium Gift. Available from all Premium gift locations/sandboxes except Orville Airport where the giver doesn't dispense anything. Furniture pack includes everything in the picture plus a dark wood version of the pergola and holdable Linden bear (not shown) Li ranges from 10 Li for the firepit & pergola to 1 Li for a pot plant/rug/room divider.

Snapshot_479_edited.jpg.07c6cf6ed8df6985759741cde970a741.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 18

At Legna  this weekend they have this cute Dinah set for the kitchen on sale that is only 3Li and 66L . You get the light and darker neutral colours version on the sides. But I fiddled around with it and its really easy to change the tones to exactly what you need to match your kitchen, you can see my teal version in the middle with a darker tray. Always nice when items are modifiable that way. 

image.thumb.png.9784df69be3eadf5ecd97bc44fc468b4.png

• Like 9