What can I help you with?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Seriously. I'm in a mood to help you. Can be anything; building (which I know nothing about but we can goof around with), pictures, shopping, smalltalk, you name it! I'm down. Heck you can apply even if you're just a lonely troll of the 'you can help eat my d' type lol. we'll troll one another - all good. I feel like there needs to be more empathy going around. This is supposed to be a wholesome thread. This year or life in general has put me in a position where my dearest person has been away and will probably be away for a while longer. So I feel like I should use this free time I've got to help others with whatever, honestly and hopefully encourage others to do the same. So what can I help you with today? :3

(p.s.: if you don't necessarily need any help, gain some good karma points for yourself and slide us some quality memes. they're greatly appreciated) 

xq7nuh889z421.png

• Like 3

Actually, yes please, if you could help me.

Can you suggest some mesh shape/head/skin combinations that create a nice-looking av that doesn't have that cold supermodel look with huge lips and bottle opener cheekbones? Nothing wrong with that aesthetic but it's not me and it seems hard to find anything else.

And do you know where I could rent a rustic country cottage, and roughly how much I should expect it to cost?

Thank you. 

• Like 1

Hey there's a new head right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0FZFfksDHA&t=157s

Full review and I believe it might be what you're looking for ^^ for a more natural combo I'd pair it with the new Petite (gosh I hope I'm spelling that right) add-on from Maitreya and I can help make a custom shape for you if you want. Not sure the head is popular enough yet to have hit the market. Skins can be a bit of a hassle. I used to love Mudskin and Pink Fuel for a more natural look but lately I've been wearing full time Glam Affair - if the head is BoM you should be able to find plenty of skins within that range for it. ^^

Don't know much about rentals, but the new Boulder region that has just opened has a pretty natural-looking landscape and you might find what you're looking for there. Haven't looked at the prices myself but it's displayed in editor's picks right now so it should be fairly easy to find. Other than that I kept hearing about a small house being available at IASWAS - also a cute little region with waterfalls and a bit of a country-side look to it. If I'm not mistaken rent was somewhere under 1k/week. Hope this was helpful enough ❤️

Edited by Eruka Nova
tiny typos
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Eruka Nova said:

Hey there's a new head right here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H0FZFfksDHA&t=157s

Full review and I believe it might be what you're looking for ^^ for a more natural combo I'd pair it with the new Petite (gosh I hope I'm spelling that right) add-on from Maitreya and I can help make a custom shape for you if you want. Not sure the head is popular enough yet to have hit the market. Skins can be a bit of a hassle. I used to love Mudskin and Pink Fuel for a more natural look but lately I've been wearing full time Glam Affair - if the head is BoM you should be able to find plenty of skins within that range for it. ^^

Don't know much about rentals, but the new Boulder region that has just opened has a pretty natural-looking landscape and you might find what you're looking for there. Haven't looked at the prices myself but it's displayed in editor's pick right now so it should be fairly easy to find. Other than that I kept hearing about a small house being available at IASWAS - also a cute little region with waterfalls and a bit of a country-side look to it. If I'm not mistaken rent was somewhere under 1k/week. Hope this was helpful enough ❤️

That was brilliant, thank you.

• Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1511 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.