Second Life Poll

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Well that was the shortest survey known to mankind! And my own answer is that I don't think it will become a feature, and it isn't necessary. The profiles we all have are plenty roomy enough for us to write all about our families, nearest and dearest, we do not need multiple partner boxes!

I'm not against people in Second Life - or even real life - having multiple partners and massive families. Each to their own.  And I do like that people want to tell the world all about their relationship, as I like that level of honesty - if that indeed is what would happen.

• Like 3

I don't think that "second life content creators" means what you think it does...

Besides that:

1) Don't people ever do research? There's been a discussion about allowing multiple partners listed on the profile not too long ago.

2) If it is a feature request: well, why don't you post it where feature requests belong, as a new JIRA entry?

• Like 7

On 6/11/2020 at 3:34 AM, CerberusBindweed1 said:

Hey All,

I created the follow poll concerning a feature I would like to see added into our second life profiles by the second life content creators.

Please check out the link below and submit your answers.

Also please refer this link to your SL, friends and family as well.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LJCRLRX

No one needs multiple partner bragging rights.

SL isn't The Sims. Next you'll be wanting to turn SL into Sims Online. NO! Leave my sims alone! They're happy with the way things are and so am I. ;op~

• Haha 1

simple solution.. create a photoshop picture with everyone in the list and where they belong upload to flickr or some place similar, then link in profile. problem solved.

no need to add a son/daughter/aunt/niece/sub/slave/pet/toy/object slot in the partners list...

I once knew someone that made a very complex family tree then uploaded the picture to here and placed it on a prim to be shown off at their land.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Drakonadrgora Darkfold said:

I once knew someone that made a very complex family tree then uploaded the picture to here and placed it on a prim to be shown off at their land.

But that would be the logical (and correct) thing to do! We can't have nice things! castironskillet.gif.9623289d9d16a938969eef65a3d55bdb.gif

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1411 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.