Bellisseria Regions Griefed today

PrudenceAnton

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I heard in chat that several Bellisseria regions are being griefed today.  I figured they might have fixed the issue by now but went to check on a friend's home in Howling Pines region and the issue is still at hand. Its been reported but so far no fixes. The offensive item is called:  SUPER RAINBOW HAPPY FUNTIME (DO NOT PLACE ON GROUND).  If there is a Linden or Mole on hand that can resolve this, I'm sure the residents of these regions would be thrilled. 

PS: For those affected by this annoyance, you can click on the item and mute the owner to black list this owner so you can enjoy your home.

1884689997_ObjectlitteringinBellisseria(HowlingPinesregion)_001.thumb.png.1a62d3a0228ae025c91cb1a917b0a975.png

1006817642_ObjectlitteringinBellisseria(HowlingPinesregion)_002.thumb.png.50a6768cdb9151bc985f9362f61a3e98.png

576194046_ObjectlitteringinBellisseria(HowlingPinesregion)_004.thumb.png.f20fa75252f35a5034c0993305d89ccd.png

Edited by PrudenceAnton
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

Anyone whose parcel is encroached upon my an object, even slightly, should be able to return it.  It's a setting in the region console:

> get allow_return_encroaching_object
allow_return_encroaching_object = FALSE
Bummer.  It's turned off.

Yeah, somebody set build for everyone and disabled auto-return.  The house on the parcel is not decorated.  2 objects not owned by parcel owner have been placed.  I suppose you have seen the 512m cube fanfold things.

hm.......strange. I just talked to a friend of mine the other day - about the old times in SL. We came to the griefing objects issue and I said, well, haven't seen that for a loooong time, maybe all the object griefers left SL. She nodded and said she too hadn't seen it for a long time.
*sighs
We were wrong. 🤮

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Anidusa Carolina said:

hm.......strange. I just talked to a friend of mine the other day - about the old times in SL. We came to the griefing objects issue and I said, well, haven't seen that for a loooong time, maybe all the object griefers left SL. She nodded and said she too hadn't seen it for a long time.
*sighs
We were wrong. 🤮

Unless they are a recent SL recent returner due to being cut off from trolling their real life.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, KrystalKandy said:

Exactly how bored does someone have to be in life to do stuff like this? Truly childish behaviour. 

If they are bored, they could find things to do that enhance peoples' SL experience... but I guess that would take some creativity & effort...

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.