girls interested in shopping

brie90212

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm interested to know if there are girls interested in shopping and possible future tea parties or beach gatherings where 'shopping girls' can exchange shopping/ blogging/ photo tips.  During my days I usually work on my cts wardrobe endlessly..  But, I like it.  And I'm usually 98% of the time with my bf in the SL evening/ night hours

My background...  I've been on SL a little while and I have been getting more into sl blogging for shopping.  

Current projects...  I have been getting more into sl shopping and posting on flicker which is new for me.  Currently I've been working on the avi challenge making a hot avi under $75L.  The jury is still out on that one.  And I am working on transferring over to utube for sl shopping experiences and sl lifestyle once i get my sound fixed.  If someone was into the idea of working on video ideas together, etc that would be great.

If any of this sounds interesting let me know.

• Like 3

On 3/5/2020 at 7:02 AM, BelindaN said:

Hey Brie, care to share a flickr link?

Apologies if the link is in your signature, I'm on my phone and sigs don't show.

And your time zone?

@brie90212

Hi Belinda...  wow...  i'm not tech savy enough to know i could attach my flicker to my signature...  I will have to check into that.  I will pm u inworld.  smile

• Like 1

This would be good for everyone to know who may be interested...  I'm in San Francisco.  So, I go by actual SL time.  I will see on Monday once i get my rl work schedule about a chat meetup at an sl coffee shop this coming week.

On 3/5/2020 at 4:37 AM, brie90212 said:

I'm interested to know if there are girls interested in shopping and possible future tea parties or beach gatherings where 'shopping girls' can exchange shopping/ blogging/ photo tips.  During my days I usually work on my cts wardrobe endlessly..  But, I like it.  And I'm usually 98% of the time with my bf in the SL evening/ night hours

My background...  I've been on SL a little while and I have been getting more into sl blogging for shopping.  

Current projects...  I have been getting more into sl shopping and posting on flicker which is new for me.  Currently I've been working on the avi challenge making a hot avi under $75L.  The jury is still out on that one.  And I am working on transferring over to utube for sl shopping experiences and sl lifestyle once i get my sound fixed.  If someone was into the idea of working on video ideas together, etc that would be great.

If any of this sounds interesting let me know.

You should come and join the Sunday Prattle; we are all interested in shopping, we meet up for a couple of hours (often but not always on a Sunday morning), optionally dressed in-theme, and it's great fun. Follow us over here; 

• Like 2

On 3/9/2020 at 4:21 AM, Matty Luminos said:

You should come and join the Sunday Prattle; we are all interested in shopping, we meet up for a couple of hours (often but not always on a Sunday morning), optionally dressed in-theme, and it's great fun. Follow us over here; 

Hi Matty...  I did glance at the original thread for the group u are referring to.  However I did not see an inworld group link?  Is there one u can share?  ty

1 hour ago, brie90212 said:

Hi Matty...  I did glance at the original thread for the group u are referring to.  However I did not see an inworld group link?  Is there one u can share?  ty

There's no inworld group, as far as I know, but meets will be posted on that thread

10 hours ago, Matty Luminos said:

There's no inworld group, as far as I know, but meets will be posted on that thread

There is the forum angels group, Are the meetings announced there?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You sound awesome! Tea 🎉 parties, shopping and the beach! I’d love to shop with you. I’ve been able to make myself and my sister amazing AV’s this past week for 11$L with all the Covid-19 stay at home gifts and group freebies. I watched all the blogs on YouTube and we actually log online right now to have tea as we are in isolation. 

Autumn 

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1552 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.