Alts on the forums

Talligurl

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a little over 3 years old in SL. I started out as a test dummy so Parhindon and I could try the poses that came with benches and other seating that are set out in public areas on our region. I'm also an estate manager and CasperLet manager (in case Par breaks). Parhindon's head is tiny - he couldn't manage it.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I hope they get wages for the work. :) 

He did have to bump them to Premium in order for them to do the work -- and thus they do get Stipends (though he might steal most of them like I do with my alts).

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Alwin Alcott said:

as soon they bring in the costs i made for their premium, furniture, clothes, bodies, heads.. and even more, i might start thinking about that ;)

excuse me... who paid for it? .. you you you.... grr .. forum alt  

• Haha 5

9 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Holy crap Par! What did you start? People are outing themselves! lol.gif.53145fc8f9ac087c3aff89b8dc39fd80.gif

Ah, but I didn't mention my first two alts. Not to mention the one I lost track of (forgot password & security question answer) about two days after I created the account. Not worth getting that one back.

16 minutes ago, Parhelion Palou said:

Ah, but I didn't mention my first two alts. Not to mention the one I lost track of (forgot password & security question answer) about two days after I created the account. Not worth getting that one back.

You just did. :P

9 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

@Melanzania  I do like your navy skirt; it looks so comfortable. :) 

It's an outfit called Montana Outfit from Giz Seorn. It's in the in-world store but didn't spot it on the website. The fasteners on the top must have fallen off, but Mel doesn't get out much so it didn't matter. 😉

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.