Wanted: In-World non-RP, non-Sexy Spa for Women (but Men Can Come Too If They Insist and Agree to Abide by Certain Important Rules)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just a quick note to thank everyone who has offered suggestions, or extended invitations and help! Everyone's been incredibly generous! And there seems to be a surprising amount of interest in doing this, so that's kind of exciting too!

Eva and I will be chatting about this, and trying to find a good date and time. If you are interested in coming along, let either Eva or I know, and we'll do our best to schedule this so that as many people as possible can join us.

Thanks again, everyone!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Is this going to be a mesh body only event? It seems like with a spa there will be lots of bare legs and such. Some of us still have system bodies for their main account. ☹️

Oh good lord, Bree. No, there will definitely be no body shaming. Come as you are!

In fact (and ironically, given that this is a "spa" thing) bodies are definitely secondary to chatter and, um, "bonding" (I guess)

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tolya Ugajin said:

Lies.

Everyone knows, women don't tell dirty jokes.  Nor do they fart or burp.

*Holds hand up* I admit I BURP and FART then been on occasion known to tell odd dirty joke; my own mom whom I live with says I don't do lady burps but then that begs question of: what is a lady burp? :/ 

• Haha 1

I would have thought riotous laughter is the only essential.
Like as was the case with the falsely maligned LWL, :o 
omg! lawd strike me down for mentioning that group 😮
*washes mouth out with pixel soap! 
😛😜😝😅😆🤣😂😁

Edited by Maryanne Solo
Added fiddle minger :p
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, MrsSeren said:

*Holds hand up* I admit I BURP and FART then been on occasion known to tell odd dirty joke; my own mom whom I live with says I don't do lady burps but then that begs question of: what is a lady burp? :/ 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1585 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.