Social places to create "sl " account

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello guys, thanks for taking the time to read me.

I am looking for a place that I can upload many pictures totally free and my group members can view them and vote for them.

I want to give them the choice to vote for what fabric they like the most and tell me if they need a fabric to be made.

I buy full perm clothes and make fabrics and logos on them.

I want the place to be easy to create an account without asking real life info and to be free and I can upload many pictures easy.   

Most of my group members told me they hate using facebook for that so I am looking to find a new place for it.

One member told me about wiply but I am trying to create an account for days now and I cannot , I ask help but their help system sucks (it does not accept my email no matter what I do and their reply was: In your case, simply you nt have registered yet in our social engine, so it can't recognize you. …….wtf does that help me know what to do lol ?????!!

Never the less I want a place that is easy to create a sl account not difficult to make an account.

Hope you can help me ( too many web places just for sl have closed so I want something new)

How about Flickr?

You can create a Flickr group for your SL group members. People can make comments on your uploaded pictures, and "fav" them if they like it so you can see their popularity. And Flickr is already massively used for SL purposes.

• Like 3

24 minutes ago, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Hello guys, thanks for taking the time to read me.

I am looking for a place that I can upload many pictures totally free and my group members can view them and vote for them.

I want to give them the choice to vote for what fabric they like the most and tell me if they need a fabric to be made.

I buy full perm clothes and make fabrics and logos on them.

I want the place to be easy to create an account without asking real life info and to be free and I can upload many pictures easy.   

Most of my group members told me they hate using facebook for that so I am looking to find a new place for it.

One member told me about wiply but I am trying to create an account for days now and I cannot , I ask help but their help system sucks (it does not accept my email no matter what I do and their reply was: In your case, simply you nt have registered yet in our social engine, so it can't recognize you. …….wtf does that help me know what to do lol ?????!!

Never the less I want a place that is easy to create a sl account not difficult to make an account.

Hope you can help me ( too many web places just for sl have closed so I want something new)

You may want to try Imgur.

https://imgur.com/

14 hours ago, kalliopi Ziplon said:

Flickr no, my members told me they do not want to create a yahoo email , i have and you cannot have many pictures no more as a free member , ty for your reply

You don't need a Yahoo email anymore, use any one to sign up. Also, a free member gets up to 1000 pictures. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1730 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.