Having Fun in Bellisseria

Soull Starlight

1 minute ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I would love it if there were actual buses that you could hope on around the continent (maybe they could take the YavaPod script and put it in a bus?). We already have the ferry, and trains coming, so why not?:)

Hush up, now.  You don't wanna get this thread locked too, now.  🙄😄🤐

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

I would love it if there were actual buses that you could hope on around the continent (maybe they could take the YavaPod script and put it in a bus?). We already have the ferry, and trains coming, so why not?:)

(I think it's ok to discuss this if you don't link to already locked content)

Did a Linden or Mole say that there will be train tours in Belli?  I saw someone say that in Belli chat, but when I asked about it she said she didn't think it would be for a long, long time lol. 

The Lindens and Moles could certainly do it.  Object Entry is on for the LDPW throughout Belli, so they can use the lower-lag, non-physical mode with the pod scripts, which would be best for trains.  The Belli Ferry uses Yavascript, but in physical mode, so its truly a vehicle, exempt from object entry restrictions.  Boat motion is just better with physics.

Either way, setting  up tour routes is very time-consuming!  

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

(I think it's ok to discuss this if you don't link to already locked content)

Did a Linden or Mole say that there will be train tours in Belli?  I saw someone say that in Belli chat, but when I asked about it she said she didn't think it would be for a long, long time lol. 

The Lindens and Moles could certainly do it.  Object Entry is on for the LDPW throughout Belli, so they can use the lower-lag, non-physical mode with the pod scripts, which would be best for trains.  The Belli Ferry uses Yavascript, but in physical mode, so its truly a vehicle, exempt from object entry restrictions.  Boat motion is just better with physics.

Either way, setting  up tour routes is very time-consuming!  

Yep.  I just worry that the folks who got that thread shut down will come to THIS thread, behave in their usual fashion, and get this thread shut down as well.  This is one of the best threads on the Forum.

simpsontorch.thumb.png.81ae1d04d5bf7a8da019576052082f03.png

• Like 1

This is what happens when you miss a release, all homes are taken, but you really want one... All you have to do is wait, wait, wait, wait; someone will eventually... leave... 

Desperate situations call for desperate measures, and yes, I am not talking about my night cream, obviously I need a better one

BarkerVulture.jpg

Edit: this is taking longer than expected.... 

BarkerVultureSitting.thumb.jpg.d576fac52ea700ee3c12d2318aace944.jpg

Edited by Elena Core
  • Like 2
  • Haha 14

I went for a walk on the beach, circling the entire perimeter of the "Squishy Pickle" area of Belli.  Here are some pics of interesting things I saw.

I found a nice hot tub out in someone's yard.  I guess walking down to the beach is too far for them.. or maybe the water's deep and they can't swim.

573726572_hottub_001.thumb.png.e236bee921b59165f921dd903b31615b.png

Edited by Rabid Cheetah
me hate typos
  • Like 4

*Deleted because after re-reading the clarification about what's OK and what's not OK vis-a-vis commercial usage of Linden Homes, this person may be in violation.  I hope not, as it was a really cool place, and would only need a few tweaks to remove the stuff linking to their store.*

Edited by Rabid Cheetah

It's a very interesting shop.  Lots of fun stuff to look at inside, in particular a giant clock that looks like a porthole, with fish swimming in it.  They even give boat tours, if you can arrange an appointment.

(image deleted/see above for why)

Edited by Rabid Cheetah