crystal heart festival

xBaeBeex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm xBaeBeex in SL, and I am a premium member... i am trying to get into the crystal heart festival however i keep getting a message "this is full" .. it was my understanding that as a premium meber, i can still get into full events.. 

help is much appreciated ❤️

4 minutes ago, xBaeBeex said:

I'm xBaeBeex in SL, and I am a premium member... i am trying to get into the crystal heart festival however i keep getting a message "this is full" .. it was my understanding that as a premium meber, i can still get into full events.. 

help is much appreciated ❤️

no as premium you do not have unlimited access.
ONLY when a sim has free premium slots to enter you will be able to get in.
example:

sim limit 40

additional premium slots 4

44 people in = locked

Edited by Fox Wijaya
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Fox Wijaya said:

sim limit 40

additional premium slots 4

44 people in = locked

I think there should be another 1 slot available to blessed people. Umm! blessed like me !!!

like when try to go the region and it says Sorry full!! I go: Do You Know Who I Am ??

and it goes: Why! Yes I do ! Molly !!! O.M.G !! We are like totally blessed that you are here !!!  and lets me in

😻

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

(I agree with the posters before me but in the interest of adding something that might help) You can always try things like TP Hammer, Get Me In, or other HUDS that will essentially auto-refresh your attempts to log in instead of you trying to do so manually. There's pros and cons, and like has been said before me, regions can only support so many avatars at once. If you really, positively, absolutely, cannot wait one more day to get into a sales event (that in all likelihood will still be there and less laggy in a week's time) HUDs like the ones I mentioned might get you in. You can find them on the Marketplace. Good luck :) 

Edited by RaeLeeH
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Lucia Nightfire said:

You aren't missing anything. It's yet another lagfest event with products only for cartel bodies in no-mod or gacha format.

This is what SL has become.

The event has more variety this year and there are differents products for gacha (  pet, accesories, skin)  Although it's my second time there :) this year seems much more organized. The only sad thing they didn't include items for guys :< barely 2 outfits but not something to wear all the time. I'm sad cause I wish to do cosplay with a friend but apart from that the items and new outfits are really something. And yes it's full now lol .... give it some days ^^

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1760 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.