Houseboat rotation

Evangeline Arcadia

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

14 minutes ago, Evangeline Arcadia said:

My favourites:

Hexadeci Mole

Paranor Mole

Opti Mole (is he the most efficient?) :)

Smokey Mole (he sounds super cool and chilled out...)

Y'all already know who my favorite is, but as far as names go I like Guaca Mole and Mini Mole and Rockan Mole for being puntastic. 

If I were a Mole, I think I'd choose Abbie S. Mole. If I were a man, it'd totally be Super Norm Mole. 

I shall always be partial to @Quartz Mole, though. 😍

Are Moles allowed to get married or is remaining single written into their contract, I wonder...?

• Haha 4

7 hours ago, Raspberry Crystal said:

I've always thought of him as an Adrian :D  (but he is my favourite 😘)

Not sure how familiar the English author Sue Townsend's great comic creation Adrian Mole will be to an international audience.   Not sure Abnor would appreciate the comparison either!

From the summary in Wikipedia:

"The series has many themes. The first books concentrate on Adrian's desires and ambitions in life (to marry his teenage sweetheart, publish his poetry and novels, obtain financial security) and his complete failure to achieve them. The series satirises human pretensions, and especially, in the first couple of volumes, teenage pretensions."

Edited by Innula Zenovka
  • Thanks 1

I have one of those 32x32 houseboat parcels, and while it does call for some inventive solutions to the neighbor in your face scenario, it's possible to end up using the home of your dreams. I prefer the evening star houseboat but it does position my entry door facing my neighbor. But this is my solution...

rotation_002.thumb.png.4c529decb28db4dea5c893c848781623.png

I added a dock and water garden. The water garden gives me a visual break and consequently my eye doesn't go to my neighbor's door but to my lovely koi swimming under the lilies.

rotation_001.thumb.png.7cb208ca4c64d31f6e7ae3c1d0427dff.png

The addition of the dock gives that side of the houseboat the emphasis it needs to make that seem like the entrance.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, Blush Bravin said:

I have one of those 32x32 houseboat parcels, and while it does call for some inventive solutions to the neighbor in your face scenario, it's possible to end up using the home of your dreams. I prefer the evening star houseboat but it does position my entry door facing my neighbor. But this is my solution...

I added a dock and water garden. The water garden gives me a visual break and consequently my eye doesn't go to my neighbor's door but to my lovely koi swimming under the lilies.

I have the same orientation and did the same thing (but ducks instead of Koi :) ). What I do now as well is set my draw distance to the minimum, 32, then I don't see the houseboats across the way (there is a little distance between this side and the next lot of houseboats), so I only see beautiful water:

Before:

1873369666_Draw240_001.png.722efbac131d9dadf074ad0ba9ff6ec8.png

After:

1523101581_Draw32_001.png.676e12a9ad0d8edebc48330c4300a643.png

• Like 7

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.