Bed with sleep animations under a blanket

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

3 hours ago, ChinRey said:

It's not only difficut, it's impossible and, of course, the sheets won't follow the avatar's animations no matter how well they fit. (Unless it's a wearable fitmesh bed that is, now that's an idea...)

Yet EA/Maxis has been doing it since 2000. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

anigif_enhanced-6511-1447795914-2.gif?do

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Maybe you should make your own. Sleeping animations are relatively easy to make. It's just non-moving sleeping poses. I've made a few whenever I needed them and just threw them into an prim with an avsitter script. With blankets you either do without them or use a big fluffy comforter which hides the body underneath. This makes creating poses even easier as only the head, shoulders and maybe an arm need to be posed.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I find that truly delightful.

I believe that particular clip is from The Sims 3. All of The Sims iterations have woohoo. 

/me giggles as Maddy rushes out the door to buy copies of any of the Sims games she can find.

12 hours ago, ChinRey said:

(Unless it's a wearable fitmesh bed that is, now that's an idea...)

yes

another way to do this is wearable mesh sheets and blankets. Sheets/blankets that change form depending on the animation. A Linden Experience enabled bed for the most seamless blanketed sleep experience

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

O'Brother is in my Top Ten list, and the line about arousing an appetite with bedding her back down has fit many of my life's moments.

Never have figured out how all sins are washed away in muddy water. Kind of like being baptized in a bayou. If you don't wade into a water moccasin nest first.

4 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Never have figured out how all sins are washed away in muddy water. Kind of like being baptized in a bayou. If you don't wade into a water moccasin nest first.

Sins should be burnt away... in my fireplace.

1512750993_WarmWelcomes.thumb.jpeg.9607024c99ca707cb556ddbe771ab97a.jpeg

If I ever find the time and motivation to obtain a home space in SL again, I'll restart the fireplace. The lot of you could use a good soul cleansing.

20 minutes ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Sins should be burnt away... in my fireplace.

1512750993_WarmWelcomes.thumb.jpeg.9607024c99ca707cb556ddbe771ab97a.jpeg

If I ever find the time and motivation to obtain a home space in SL again, I'll restart the fireplace. The lot of you could use a good soul cleansing.

Will there be snakes? Not the two legged kind. It's not as much fun without snakes.

13 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I think that to work properly for all (or at least most) avatars, a blanket on a bed would have to be rigged and worn. I've never seen any creator do this.

With as may people LL has hired that previously worked for EA, you'd think LL would... well... probably best to not go there. Someone might get the widdle feewings hurted and report me. Again.

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1794 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.