The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

7 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Could?

It?

Be??

Snapshot_002.jpg

well well well ... I see yew haz returned!

We should play another round of "hamster tries to find cat". I think it's been close to 3 years. Yew are quite stealthy, I'll give yew that!

Nice to see yew posting :)

šŸ¹

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  The Totally True Tale of a Bellisseria Cat

Our RL ginger boy, Tiggie, came into our lives on a raw, snowy night in early March, 2006.Ā  My youngest and some friends were hanging out in a village a few minutes from our town when they saw a small, dirty, and very wet orange kitten trying to cross the road to them.Ā  They quickly scooped him up to safety and brought him to the side of the road, hoping that he would wander toward his home.Ā  Instead he began following them until my daughter picked him up and tucked him inside the top of her coat where he shivered against her for a long time before he began to warm up.

Tiggieat5-27-06.jpg.515f4ecc4917b19bca9de7932f236566.jpg

It was too late to knock on doors to find the kittenā€™s home by then so my daughter brought him home and barricaded him in her room for the night with food and necessities to keep him away from our adult cats.Ā  By morning, when she nervously let me peek into her room, there was a tiny but very clean and tidy kitten on the carpet looking up at us.Ā  The local vet estimated that Tiggie was about three months old when he was found.Ā  My daughter posted notices and photos in Tiggieā€™s home village to try to find his first home but never got any replies.Ā  Ā Ā So, Tiggie joined our family.

TiggieattheDoor500x320.jpg.6f80f46c534fee8c0f1de371d8b14625.jpg

Tiggie always had personality to burn and he loved to be where the humans were and helping do whatever the humans were doing.Ā  He was so engaging that my eldest child packed him and his necessities up andĀ  took him to college with her for a couple of weeks where he became a welcome guest throughout the dorm.Ā  In winters, Tiggie slept on my feet at night, making a toasty foot-warmer for me.

TiggieCuddling500x300.jpg.7fb685a6bee41aaa156bee37f02549fd.jpg

Tiggie graced our familyā€™s lives with his sweetness and silliness for 14 years in RL until he died of complications from his diabetes on March 17, 2020.Ā  His spirit was so strong that he now lives in SL as Tiggie Forever and, again, follows me wherever I go and wants to do everything the humans do.Ā  We still love you, Tiggie!

TiggieandFriend500x315.jpg.be80245c7d476258b237809780fc1e7b.jpg

Ā 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 6

On 7/31/2023 at 8:51 AM, Leora Greenwood said:

Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  The Totally True Tale of a Bellisseria Cat

Our RL ginger boy, Tiggie, came into our lives on a raw, snowy night in early March, 2006.Ā  My youngest and some friends were hanging out in a village a few minutes from our town when they saw a small, dirty, and very wet orange kitten trying to cross the road to them.Ā  They quickly scooped him up to safety and brought him to the side of the road, hoping that he would wander toward his home.Ā  Instead he began following them until my daughter picked him up and tucked him inside the top of her coat where he shivered against her for a long time before he began to warm up.

Tiggieat5-27-06.jpg.515f4ecc4917b19bca9de7932f236566.jpg

It was too late to knock on doors to find the kittenā€™s home by then so my daughter brought him home and barricaded him in her room for the night with food and necessities to keep him away from our adult cats.Ā  By morning, when she nervously let me peek into her room, there was a tiny but very clean and tidy kitten on the carpet looking up at us.Ā  The local vet estimated that Tiggie was about three months old when he was found.Ā  My daughter posted notices and photos in Tiggieā€™s home village to try to find his first home but never got any replies.Ā  Ā Ā So, Tiggie joined our family.

TiggieattheDoor500x320.jpg.6f80f46c534fee8c0f1de371d8b14625.jpg

Tiggie always had personality to burn and he loved to be where the humans were and helping do whatever the humans were doing.Ā  He was so engaging that my eldest child packed him and his necessities up andĀ  took him to college with her for a couple of weeks where he became a welcome guest throughout the dorm.Ā  In winters, Tiggie slept on my feet at night, making a toasty foot-warmer for me.

TiggieCuddling500x300.jpg.7fb685a6bee41aaa156bee37f02549fd.jpg

Tiggie graced our familyā€™s lives with his sweetness and silliness for 14 years in RL until he died of complications from his diabetes on March 17, 2020.Ā  His spirit was so strong that he now lives in SL as Tiggie Forever and, again, follows me wherever I go and wants to do everything the humans do.Ā  We still love you, Tiggie!

TiggieandFriend500x315.jpg.be80245c7d476258b237809780fc1e7b.jpg

Ā 

Awwww what a great story, Leora!! Huggies ā™„

šŸ¹

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2