The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, Eliza Cabassoun said:

cat3_001.png

I just moved in, yesterday, and I get... well... my second house guest. Or third maybe. In any event, what a pleasant surprise! Nice to move into a place that seems to retain a sense of community and spontaneity. I'll have to dig up my old cat things from when I had cats of my own. No mice in this house, I guess.

• Like 9

On 6/2/2020 at 9:59 PM, Eliza Cabassoun said:

Found Maestro Linden in a sandbox, under the water, afk, and decided to leave him a surprise.  :)

welovemaestrolindencat_001.png

I decorated his colleague Oskar Linden once when he went afk in a sandbox. Not as fancy as you decorated Maestro, but still a hoot. 

I love your posts, Eliza, your adventures look like a lot of fun.

Edited by Marigold Devin
new keyboard on order.
  • Like 3

Well, I have always thought we throw out to the world whatever is that we have inside, whether it is good or bad. So, since I tend to focus on just nice people who make a positive impact, my dear @Eliza Cabassoun, I hope you're still around and get to see this: this little outside deck is just for you. It has your name on it so you can feel at home whenever you need it.

It gives you a great view of all the surrounding, so you can make sure everything is in order, like all cats do! And of course, there's pleeeeeeeenty of catnip, just please mind the railing.

Bellisseria needs amazing and fun cats like you... as you can see, mice have started to take back the land....

Eliza2.thumb.png.fa87318892a0a81bae7c5976944a1ea0.png

Edited by Elena Core
(not a great picture)
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1