The Bellisseria Cat

Zero Starchild

8 minutes ago, SquirrelyTE said:

Wanders in to see what all the commotion is about with the cats... then uses the moment as a distraction to steal all the squishy pickles... 

Bellisseria Squirrel_006.jpg

Oh my, I forgot to add some nuts and almonds for the Bellisseria squirrel... unforgivable... I still think an animal sanctuary party is really needed!!!!

• Like 5

Some comments deserve to be ignored, specially if the person who is posting is looking for nothing but attention. Like bad adverstising, they will eventually disappear if nobody pays attention to them... I guess that is what an actual feline would do... 

Going back to the original thread would be much more fun, I am looking forward to read more adventures from all of our cats (hippos, hammies, wolves...)

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

I've been debating on whether to post something or not here.  Since I did earlier with Bellisseria Squirrel and having been referenced a few times I feel i should...

I have been really sad reading the last couple pages of comments on what was the thread that inspired me to even create the Bellisseria Squirrel in the first place.

The very first Belli RP account that i heard of and saw in the forums was Rex the cat through this thread... And then the first actual encounter that Bellisseria Squirrel ever had with another RPer in Bellisseria was Eliza the Cat...

So I have come to know and love both of these cats (and RPers) in Bellisseria.  It saddens me to think that 2 people who i think are both genuinely nice people have developed such a rivalry.  All I wanted to say is I love them both and that I hope that they will be able to offer each other some grace at some point.  I think Bellisseria loses out in a big way with either of their absences. 

I get it that sometimes people do things or say things that wound us.  I certainly have been wounded before myself.  Looking back on my own Squirrel thread I almost forgot that at one point I even had a short blowout with another RPer over the squirrel when they created "Nefarious Squirrel."  Looking back now it seems rather silly and if that person is reading this I would offer her some grace as well there is always room for more squirrels everywhere.

I'm with Nika on this one... I think there is a lot of room for grace on this thread and a lot of room for grace in Bellisseria in general.  Placing all my fluffy Squirrel hopes in brighter kinder days for all involved.

❤️ Eva

&

❤️ Bellisseria Squirrel 

• Like 15
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2020 at 1:50 PM, Evangeline Ling said:

I've been debating on whether to post something or not here.  Since I did earlier with Bellisseria Squirrel and having been referenced a few times I feel i should...

I have been really sad reading the last couple pages of comments on what was the thread that inspired me to even create the Bellisseria Squirrel in the first place.

The very first Belli RP account that i heard of and saw in the forums was Rex the cat through this thread... And then the first actual encounter that Bellisseria Squirrel ever had with another RPer in Bellisseria was Eliza the Cat...

So I have come to know and love both of these cats (and RPers) in Bellisseria.  It saddens me to think that 2 people who i think are both genuinely nice people have developed such a rivalry.  All I wanted to say is I love them both and that I hope that they will be able to offer each other some grace at some point.  I think Bellisseria loses out in a big way with either of their absences. 

I get it that sometimes people do things or say things that wound us.  I certainly have been wounded before myself.  Looking back on my own Squirrel thread I almost forgot that at one point I even had a short blowout with another RPer over the squirrel when they created "Nefarious Squirrel."  Looking back now it seems rather silly and if that person is reading this I would offer her some grace as well there is always room for more squirrels everywhere.

I'm with Nika on this one... I think there is a lot of room for grace on this thread and a lot of room for grace in Bellisseria in general.  Placing all my fluffy Squirrel hopes in brighter kinder days for all involved.

❤️ Eva

&

❤️ Bellisseria Squirrel 

I have always had fun with you. 🙂 Thank you for the nice words .

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
50 minutes ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

Eliza I am Rex the cat as you know and I am sorry about the silly bickering. I love you cat avatar and we had fun together in the early days. Please return. I will be nice I promise. 🙂

Dear Bellisseria Cat... I  💕 🐈. 🧜🏻‍♂️. 🐱 🦉 🐝 🦤 🌈🌼 🐿 🦀 

Hopefully we are all cats, forever ...made of stardust 🤩

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 months later...