18 to 40 y.o. Woman? 100% Guaranteed Fun! (ok maybe a 62.3% guarantee, but still not bad!)

MCFUNTOWN

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a early 30s guy who loves chatting and goofing around with new people. I'm trying to figure out SL, so let's explore together. I don't think I even have a home yet. How about that for selling point, "Hey ladies! I'm homeless!" If you have a sense of humor, can laugh at yourself and are  looking to meet someone new, then let's connect. It'll be fun.

My second life username is: MCFUNTOWN (why can't I change this!) & username is: Theroux

Looking forward to chatting w/ you soon!

• Like 2

You do understand (well maybe not) that you will NOT know the age or even the gender of most people in SL. They can be "whoever" they want. Unless you are going to video Skype (or another platform) you won't know :D. So just be aware.

This because of your OP title :D

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, I should have made it more clear in my initial post that I really am just looking to meet a woman around my age to hangout, explore, get to know and have fun with.  Just send me a message and we can work our way through the awkward initial chat.  Also, if you are just looking to sell or scam, you are wasting your time.  

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

100% thanks to the few who responded on this forum. Unfortunately, I've only been contacted by scammers and/or people trying to sell me something. In retrospect, maybe my subject wasn't the best... haha. But, I feel like I'm missing something.. How do other newcomers meet people and make friends?

9 minutes ago, MCFUNTOWN said:

How do other newcomers meet people and make friends?

Sometimes just exploring and finding the things and places that interest you will lead to you meeting others that share the same interests as yourself.  You can use the Destination Guide as a way to find different types of places and/or search "Groups" for the types of things that you are interested in and then use the group info to either visit the location and/or join the group.  Some groups are chattier than others.  If it's the type of group that may have events, joining the group will keep you apprised of when events will be occurring.  

• Like 3

Hey Moria..., a sincere thanks for the response. That's great advice. I just need to be patient and find my space in SL.

But, to anyone else reading this, I know my avatar is basic but I'm only looking to chat and make a friends. If that's what you are looking for, please find me. It'll be fun. 

Anyone else, who just wants to "shop" for me, I'm 100% not interested.

On 7/19/2019 at 11:25 PM, MCFUNTOWN said:

Hey Moria..., a sincere thanks for the response. That's great advice. I just need to be patient and find my space in SL.

But, to anyone else reading this, I know my avatar is basic but I'm only looking to chat and make a friends. If that's what you are looking for, please find me. It'll be fun. 

Anyone else, who just wants to "shop" for me, I'm 100% not interested.

No offense, but you sound desperate. Most people would find this a bit creepy and cringy.

Here's my tip: Why not just hangout at social island and goof of there with a few people that you find interesting. People there are usually waiting for someone to approach them and start a conversation. Mention something funny and relatable and most people will engage with you and if all goes well, you just earned a friend. This usually works for me 8/10 times. 

And this might sound silly, but some people (I would lean towards most) really do care about avatar appearance especially if you're just here to socialize. So maybe consider investing in your look? 

I don't know, just a thought.

My second life username is: MCFUNTOWN (why can't I change this!)

First of all don't change MCFUNTOWN! IT'S HILARIOUS! Second, I agree with  moirakathleenExploring different sims and places tha interest you can be fun. Join some groups! Oh and if you wanmt to learn how to do certain things in world Youtube is always a good source as well. But most importantly be yourself, be resepctful and keep having Mcfun!!!

~Maddie

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1746 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.