is there a way to get a new linden home?

Louminca

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Do some people keep clicking the page to see if they pop up? Because you never know someone might release one?

And I am only guessing they are found on the same premium home page as the original 4 types

are some people sub-letting them?

I'm curious and want to join the fun

I only came across this two days ago. In that time, I have only read a the most recent pages on this topic. Mainly there are people sharing decorations and speculations on whats next.  I even searched it, but I wanted answers a little more recent. 

I'm glad you answered me. See my plan was to ask several of my questions in one spot and get them all answered quickly rather than read a book. You saved me a ton of time. 

57 minutes ago, Louminca said:

Do some people keep clicking the page to see if they pop up? Because you never know someone might release one?

And I am only guessing they are found on the same premium home page as the original 4 types

are some people sub-letting them?

I'm curious and want to join the fun

Some abandon houses, but they are taken in seconds. A few on the forums say they got one by refreshing the page endlessly. More have said they refresh and refresh and get nothing.

Yes. When some abandon in Bellisseria, the house or boat is placed on top, over Meadowbrook.

Some let friends stay there for free. That is not a problem. Commercial use as in renting them out, is not allowed. What people do without advertising, we don't know.

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Louminca said:

I only came across this two days ago. In that time, I have only read a the most recent pages on this topic. Mainly there are people sharing decorations and speculations on whats next.  I even searched it, but I wanted answers a little more recent. 

I'm glad you answered me. See my plan was to ask several of my questions in one spot and get them all answered quickly rather than read a book. You saved me a ton of time. 

LOL saving yourself time by wasting others' time. I like it.

• Like 2

I didn't think I would be wasting others time.

I thought a kind person would give a few seconds of their time, saving me hours of plying catch up. 

A few seconds of their time saving me hours of playing catch up.

As i have and would do for someone else.

I figured people that felt snotty about would just ignore me instead of being unfriendly.

What is wrong with people.

I regret everything.

What am I doing here

You all make people want to quit sl.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, Louminca said:

awww Louminca....I think Sylvia is just half teasing.

Just go to your Home page (Dashboard) and to the right you see a button that says 'Get Your Home Now'....click and and you'll get to a next page and yes keep refreshing it till you see a Bellesseria option with a houseboat. (difficult to get one now doing this but not impossible)

Check Patches update that's stickied to the top under the Linden Homes thread...when it's announced they are ready you'll more likely get one then...

Edited by Luna Bliss
  • Like 5

Just now, Luna Bliss said:

awww Louminca....I think Sylvia is just half teasing.

Just go to your Home page (Dashboard) and to the right you see a button that says 'Get Your Home Now'....click and and you'll get to a next page and yes keep refreshing it till you see a Bellesseria option with a houseboat.

Check Patches update that's stickied to the top under the Linden thread...when it's announced they are ready you'll more likely get one then...

Yes, I would have thought the "LOL" was a clue, but drama will happen anyway!

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, Louminca said:

I didn't think I would be wasting others time.

I thought a kind person would give a few seconds of their time, saving me hours of plying catch up. 

A few seconds of their time saving me hours of playing catch up.

As i have and would do for someone else.

I figured people that felt snotty about would just ignore me instead of being unfriendly.

What is wrong with people.

I regret everything.

What am I doing here

Relax LOL You're fine. And welcome to the forums. Your skin should start growing thicker already :) Sometimes a response may come-off as rude, but never was intended that way and sometimes we use words that aren't the most accurate to what we're thinking (and thus can give the wrong intended impression).

But in short, have your trigger finger ready on the Linden Homes selection page because the fresh smell of newly-constructed timber and lacquer paints is starting to waft over to where we can sense it.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

I would prefer to get a house, and I know that there are some people who currently have houses and may give them up after getting a houseboat; however, if a houseboat comes up first, I'm going to take it and not take the gamble on getting an abandoned house after all the houseboats are gone.

19 hours ago, moirakathleen said:

I would prefer to get a house, and I know that there are some people who currently have houses and may give them up after getting a houseboat; however, if a houseboat comes up first, I'm going to take it and not take the gamble on getting an abandoned house after all the houseboats are gone.

Well, you can have only one Linden Home per account so any sitting in a house will have to abandon it before they can try for a houseboat (and vice-versa) - Thus, if you want a *house* then it should be relatively easy or, at least, easier to get a house than a houseboat as I am presuming the majority of the main rush will be for houseboats.

Edited by Alyona Su

2 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

Well, you can have only one Linden Home per account so any sitting in a house will have to abandon it before they can try for a houseboat (and vice-versa) - Thus, if you want a *house* then it should be relatively easy or, at least, easier to get a house than a houseboat as I am presuming the majority of the main rush will be for houseboats.

Theoretically, yes.  However I have a feeling some people will keep their house and use an alt to try for a houseboat, and then presumably abandon the house afterwards.  So I'm still going to go for which ever one comes up first. 

7 minutes ago, Alyona Su said:

3 minutes ago, moirakathleen said:

Theoretically, yes.  However I have a feeling some people will keep their house and use an alt to try for a houseboat, and then presumably abandon the house afterwards.  So I'm still going to go for which ever one comes up first. 

I'm going to use an alt to try for a different houseboat location.  If I get something I like better than current, then I'll abandon the current houseboat.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1808 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.