Look what's coming....

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

23 minutes ago, Barbie Glas said:

@Daniel Voyager Has anyone counted how many are there? 

Chic counted - twice I think - and came up with 695, I think the number was.  She mentioned that she didn't count any empty slips and that count was done from zooming in on the map when it was only located in the SSP area. Not sure if anyone has counted since they moved the regions to their official location and named them.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Chic counted - twice I think - and came up with 695, I think the number was.  She mentioned that she didn't count any empty slips and that count was done from zooming in on the map when it was only located in the SSP area. Not sure if anyone has counted since they moved the regions to their official location and named them.

Did Abnor actually give her a Prize for getting it right? (As promised). Or did anyone even get it right?!

2 minutes ago, kiramanell said:

Did Abnor actually give her a Prize for getting it right? (As promised). Or did anyone even get it right?!

His prize was for whoever got the right number of total houses & houseboats in the initial release.  I don't think anybody every actually counted all of that.  Chic only counted the houseboats in the new area they were designing.  

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, defiantlittleone said:

Anyone else tired of that "Greyson" model showing up when you hit refresh? lol

If their webserver goes by 'number of views/hits', then I'm sure it will have concluded, by now, that Grayson, Meadowbrook is the hottest item since sliced bread. 😄

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.