Look what's coming....

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 minute ago, Marsellus Walcott said:

Okay, that does it!

I motion to a vote that for now on the word "soon" shall be completely eradicated from any mole or linden vocabulary!

It shall be replaced by the words now, instantly or momentarily. :P

If I am lucky enough to snag a houseboat I am naming it "Soon"  🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 12

Curious thing I noticed, for the last week or so all of the Meadowbrook model homes where available. Today only Grayson is available. Did they already start shrinking the old 512sqm homes?? Or just another influx of Premium accounts? 🤔

Oh wait, never mind I mistook the grey houses as unavailable. I forgot those unavailable just dont show up on the list. Just ignore me 🤣

Edited by Raith Dagger
update
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Actually for those of us who have been around the forums for a while know its actually  Soon 

haha, yes it's soon enough Patch Linden gave a update ;- )) " While I'd love to give more notice than this, it is looking like we will have another batch of Houseboats ready for release within the next 24 hours.  "

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Well I do not want a houseboat - I am waiting for the abandoned HOUSES! ;)

Actually I don't understand why so many people just 'grab' the home and leave it there, closed, and never goes, just to 'have' a house...

Could leave them to those who really wants a home to be in, to decorate or no matter what, but to USE it...

I have a friend waiting for the same as you Leora, someone leaving a house to grab a houseboat.

Wish you all much luck! 💛

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Frankief said:

If the next release is in the next 24hr why are so many people still waiting on the edge?

Speaking for myself: I work from home, and most days I log my avi into SL while working. Days like today, where a bunch of people come together organically to hang out and and speculate...it's fun. 

• Like 8

Just now, Sophie Eberhardt said:

Speaking for myself: I work from home, and most days I log my avi into SL while working. Days like today, where a bunch of people come together organically to hang out and and speculate...it's fun. 

So true Sophie...... and seeing all the moles and Lindens come over to hang out with us was fun too 

• Like 6

A perfect (last?) homeless day at Graff with our little family (insider)  :D

image.thumb.png.c2560a6edf54a14d8982db222d02c1d5.png

It was very funny 😃, exciting 😲, thrilling 😱 and investigative 🕵️‍♂️ day ❤️

Looking forward to be a part of a great community and I am so happy that it went into a 24h-soon and not a maybe-in-summer-soon. Thank you Moles & Lindens

• Like 5
  • Haha 5

I see them!

I stood on the shore of Le Prince (away from the lag in Dorma) and dialled up my draw distance.

iseethem_001.png.612b1cd07904d71192e4d2efceefc581.png

Don't know why I'm so excited, I'm not even going to try to get one. But yeah, I'm still excited.  Good luck everyone!

• Like 10

17 minutes ago, Matty Luminos said:

I see them!

I stood on the shore of Le Prince (away from the lag in Dorma) and dialled up my draw distance.

iseethem_001.png.612b1cd07904d71192e4d2efceefc581.png

Don't know why I'm so excited, I'm not even going to try to get one. But yeah, I'm still excited.  Good luck everyone!

You didn't try to sneak in underwater? 😉

Abandon your house and try a boat....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1769 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.