Close up portraits

jeaneos7

6 hours ago, Bagnu said:

Not anymore. I got a notification saying: "Your post in a topic was approved", and then the purple was no longer there. I could post another pic without that happening, but for some reason it happened to that particular portrait. Is there something about it that flagged it for manual checking by the Lindens? 

Yes...

There is a not so smart AI that flags posts. No one is clear on what all trips the AI's trigger. The post is shown as held for review and colored pink... but OLD people see purple... because they are OLD... 😁 Once a moderator reviews it, it gets posted or deleted. So far all my "helds" have posted. I think most of mine were flagged because of the wording. But you can only ever know if they decide the post violates ToS and you get notified.

As far as I know there are no points added to your account for 'held' posts. But your optimistic is notified, since you are in Canada...

Edited by Nalates Urriah
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Bagnu said:

I was reading Sam 1 Bellisserian's post in that thread, and I had initially typed that I took that pic in the "R*pe Park" SIM. That's likely what triggered it.

Guess not since you managed to squeeze it in here as another TMI.  😕

• Confused 1

I fixed some issues I saw with my wife's portrait, and then created something different from it. The lightning is interwoven with her her hair, because she's a part of the storm, not just in it. I love that about her. I posted both my fixed version, and the more expressive pic.

Cat cropped 5 no cum filtered Sandor Better2.png

Cat cropped 5 no cum filtered Sandor Better2 lightning2 bloom.png

• Like 10

On 10/30/2022 at 7:22 PM, Bagnu said:

I fixed some issues I saw with my wife's portrait, and then created something different from it. The lightning is interwoven with her her hair, because she's a part of the storm, not just in it. I love that about her. I posted both my fixed version, and the more expressive pic.

Cat cropped 5 no cum filtered Sandor Better2.png

Cat cropped 5 no cum filtered Sandor Better2 lightning2 bloom.png

I had to laugh. Cat liked the pic when she saw it in our bedroom. I explained it to her. She said she isn't a part of the storm. She IS the storm. And she is SO correct!!!

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Pris?

LOL,.No. I don't want her to be an imitation of anyone. And I have a feeling she would be very upset with me if I did want that.

Edited by Bagnu

1 minute ago, Charalyne Blackwood said:

Oh my

I wouldn't blame her. I doubt anyone would appreciate their partner wanting them to be a copy of someone else. I know I wouldn't. Taking from another look, fine, but it has to end there IMHO.

• Like 1