Take a word leave a word (game)

Derekmate

4 minutes ago, Donna Underall said:

Whoops!  Master Bates?

No whoops - the two words where not specified. All I saw was a long sentence and therefore it is fair game which two words I choose. If you (general you) are too lazy to type out your two words and only provide some other media with multiple words, I'll pick and choose from that which I want to use.

Edited by Alyona Su

1 minute ago, Alyona Su said:

No whoops - the two words where not specified. All I saw was a long sentence and therefore it is fair game which two words I choose. If you (general you) are too lazy to type out your two words and only provide some other media with multiple words, I'll pick and choose from that which I want to use.

Yes, whoops.  There is a history to look at.  The game is to keep the word connections going.  You rules are just no rules at all.

2 minutes ago, Donna Underall said:

Yes, whoops.  There is a history to look at.  The game is to keep the word connections going.  You rules are just no rules at all.

No whoops. It's not my responsibility to decipher your ambiguous contribution because you cannot be bothered to type two words. You have my permission to take the last off-topic word on it. My point is made.

Just now, Alyona Su said:

No whoops. It's not my responsibility to decipher your ambiguous contribution because you cannot be bothered to type two words. You have my permission to take the last off-topic word on it. My point is made.

Yes, whoopsy doo!  Nor is it my problem if you are too lazy to make sure you are following the rules.   No one needs your permission for anything.