SUGGESTIONS WANTED: Halloween Costumes

LianaIrene

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all! So after poring through the marketplace for what seems like hours for a cute Halloween costume... I am at a loss. Everything seems to be either VERY nsfw, or for non-mesh bodies (I use Maitreya). Fellow holiday lovers, do you have any costumes to suggest that don't make one look like they're trying to be a *****ty version of (insert character here)? HELP!

5 minutes ago, LianaIrene said:

Hi all! So after poring through the marketplace for what seems like hours for a cute Halloween costume... I am at a loss. Everything seems to be either VERY nsfw, or for non-mesh bodies (I use Maitreya). Fellow holiday lovers, do you have any costumes to suggest that don't make one look like they're trying to be a *****ty version of (insert character here)? HELP!

have a look on the seraphim website at their galleries pictures for all the events going on.  There are lots of Halloween outfits around

Don't look halloween, look "witch" look "sorceress" etc...you might also consider not staying human. I bought a hellhund avatar vor halloween (200L a play for a very sophisticated dog avatar with optional demon bits), but that's up to you.

PS: I never buy human seasonal costumes ... there are enough around for free or as dollarbies in hunts ;)

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I was wondering..is there a way to put a flexi prim “sheet” over your avatar like wearing a ghost costume?

A&A has a Cousin costume, basically just flexi hair... now much cheaper than a Wednesday costume.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

I'm rocking Wonder Woman from Dirty Princess this year; it's a gorgeous costume, has a comic and movie version included, and isn't any more sexualized or revealing than the actual costume worn by the character. 

Figure out who or what you want to be, and use those search terms instead of looking for costumes. "Witch," "vampire," "fairy" - those can be identities in SL, not just costumes, and so they may not be marketed as costumes. 

Salem (an inworld event) has some fantastic Halloween items, including clothing, hair, makeup, and accessories. You could easily put together a costume there. In fact, many current events inworld are Halloween themed or have some Halloween items featured in honor of October. 

On 10/12/2018 at 12:00 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

I was wondering..is there a way to put a flexi prim “sheet” over your avatar like wearing a ghost costume?

just make sure the sheet isn't pointy  on top, or you might get ARed as a Klan member

• Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.