It's nearly Christmas!

Garnet Psaltery

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

Please don't remind me.  Every year I have to mute that flaming Mariahwarblingscreecher woman 

Substitute the school Christmas Pageant clip from "Love Actually" instead. Hopeless sap that I am, it's one of my seasonal favorites now. I'll garble up the link a bit so it doesn't actually load the YouTube page (you can edit to use on your own) because I'll be damned if I'll start thinking about the 25th of December on the 26th of September! 

You've got a lot to answer for, Garnet.  https[insert colon and two foreslashes here]www[dot]youtube[dot]com[foreslash]watch?v=_ghkHlthIqM

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I just wanted an excuse to post this picture because it's cute :) To make it relevant, erm, now's the time to start saving for buying presents for your friends because they need more stuff in inventory. 

GuineaPigXmas.png

I guess they're cute. Probably not good eating anyway.

As for almost Christmas ... bite your tongue. I'm still working on changing my region over to autumn, and the change to winter is way more involved than the autumn one.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Yes, please!

I think the reason Christmas is getting pushed forward so much is so we can try to jump that whole "Pumpkin Spiced" thing.

91ALwBwaneL._SY355_.jpg

(( Somebody shoot me now))

I'm not sure if I should laugh or puke.

1 hour ago, Talligurl said:

Christmas? It is a bazzillion friggen degrees outside here,and  the humidity is even higher than that. No  talking about Christmas until it cools down to  at least 80 outside

The last two mornings it was roughly 45F outside and the highs this week have been mid to upper 60s.  I've even read somewhere that we might get our first snow in the mountains this weekend.  Two of the ski resorts are already making snow.

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Yes, please!

I think the reason Christmas is getting pushed forward so much is so we can try to jump that whole "Pumpkin Spiced" thing.

How about this instead? (in explanation: "twink" is gay slang for adorably cute)

imageproxy.jpeg.362859e32889f430a855069ef541dd72.jpeg

Edited by Callum Meriman
  • Haha 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2040 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.