Kidnapping Hackers (as in "hackers who kidnap")

RuchiVee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I think the black and white ones are kind of a nice change of pace..I don't even understand the whole skin tone thing really..

When I choose any skin tone,it puts a box of the tone next to any of the objects or signs I pick.. Like this -->??

I can't even choose the black and white ones.:(

I can select Skin Tones but it doesn't change anything - they all stay black and white.  At work anyway. At home, they are not black and white and the skin tones actually do change the tone.  

Really odd how these new emojis work.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell

As usual, I seem to have missed the 'new emoji' memo. Surely there must have been a notice or at least a thread—can you or anyone point me to one? I've been kind of ignoring the fact that about half of the emoji's lately look to me like small empty black and white squares. I use Chrome mostly, btw. I'd also like to get my text emoji's back. The smile :-) works okay but the wink, in which I type semicolon/dash/close parentheses, turns into a small (poorly executed) black and white sketch, thusly: ? 

22 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Ahh forgot about that.  Work is Windows 7 and home is Windows 10, so maybe Microsoft changed the defaults between those versions.

ETA: Well, Google says it is the same font for both versions unless I changed it - and I sure don't remember doing so.

Oh well....

Yah, yah... I'm on Mac at work so I get the clean color ones on all browsers. But even more funner is I can click the icon and the fill library is there (the full ASCII or whomever sets up these things for da internetz) - you *should* see this on Windows 10, but prolly not on Windows 9 or older - oh, wait, they skipped nine. LOL

????

Edited by Alyona Su

3 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

Until they put an Anne Francis mole on the winking emoji, I'm sticking with my old-fashioned emoticon...

;-).

So why does it look correct when you type it but when I do the same it looks like this: ;-)?

And don't tell me it's because you're special; I already knew that.

ETA: Hmm. That time it looked right, even after saving! Does it have to do with punctuation after? ?

Why yes, Dil. So it does! :-). Never mind, everyone. I figured it out ;-).

image.png

Edited by Dillon Levenque
  • Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2051 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.