Indecent and grossly offensive behaviour in a Linden Premium Home Moderate sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, KanryDrago said:

That would depend on the circumstances Garnet

The world is short of food and we use the bodies of the naturally deceased to make a protein shortfall - yes

We hunt people without their consent for fun and eat them - no

There are scenario's in between some would be yes some would be no

I was not precise, apologies.  I was referring to a society that killed people for food.  I would hope we can find some other means to make up a protein shortage.  It's my belief that most people would not take too readily to Soylent Green, but I have no evidence to present for this.

1 minute ago, Phil Deakins said:

If this weren't the SL forum, I'd tell you that you're just plain crazy, and not worth disccussing things with. But I can't do that because it's the SL forum.

You can tell me what you like Phil, I don't object to contrary viewpoints anymore than I object to others having different sexuality to me. 

There are many things I find morally repulsive in life just as you do. Where we differ is I think this is my morality and I live by it I don't expect others to live by it

Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

I was not precise, apologies.  I was referring to a society that killed people for food.  I would hope we can find some other means to make up a protein shortage.  It's my belief that most people would not take too readily to Soylent Green, but I have no evidence to present for this.

Shrugs people are just meat at the end of the day when dead. I have no particular desire to eat one but I also have no moral objection to them entering the food chain with sufficient safety checks as long as its consensual on their part. No more than I do eating any other animal

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

Where we differ is I think this is my morality and I live by it I don't expect others to live by it

LOL yes and that is why you go totally mad when we don't...

Edited by Fionalein

3 minutes ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Phil, I believe Kanry is fired up by his cause and is arguing just to stay afloat.

No I just see the harm done by the morality police in the name of what is right and I see them gradually pecking away even now and what we can say,do,hear and see and yes I am fighting it.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Fionalein said:

LOL yes and that is why you go totally mad when we don't...

I have no idea if you live by the same moral code as I do as we have never met or discussed what you do that I might find immoral so a strange comment

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

No I just see the harm done by the morality police in the name of what is right and I see them gradually pecking away even now and what we can say,do,hear and see and yes I am fighting it.

I feel much the same way about people who insist on bringing sex (of any kind) into nice, innocent General regions.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

I feel much the same way about people who insist on bringing sex (of any kind) into nice, innocent General regions.

It was a moderate region and sex is allowed behind closed doors their.

The issue there and I agree its an issue is he didnt have the doors shut and he should have

If he'd stuck to the topic, instead of unsuccessfully trying sidetrack it by equating it with homosexuality and such, it might have been a sensible discussion, but not when the he's pouring as much homosexuality into as he can. Such sidetracks only achieve one thing - more and more argument.

• Like 1

Just now, Phil Deakins said:

If he'd stuck to the topic, instead of unsuccessfully trying sidetrack it by equating it with homosexuality and such, it might have been a sensible discussion, but not when the he's pouring as much homosexuality into as he can. Such sidetracks only achieve one thing - more and more argument.

If the op had stuck to someone was doing adult things in the open on moderate land so I ar'ed them I wouldn't even be in this thread. As soon as the she brought the moral outrage bus into play then I come here and fight for the anti puritan side so blame her not me

Just now, KanryDrago said:

It was a moderate region and sex is allowed behind closed doors their.

The issue there and I agree its an issue is he didnt have the doors shut and he should have

Well, the community guidelines do say this " Sexually-oriented objects such as "sex beds" or poseballs may not be located or sold in General regions."

2 minutes ago, Phil Deakins said:

The issue there was quite different to that, as you'd know if you read the Linden posts about it.

Ah you mean like the one where the Linden expressly said they werent going to pass any comment on the sexual content

1 minute ago, Garnet Psaltery said:

Well, the community guidelines do say this " Sexually-oriented objects such as "sex beds" or poseballs may not be located or sold in General regions."

As I pointed out this was not a general region it was a moderate one from what the op states

1 minute ago, KanryDrago said:

If the op had stuck to someone was doing adult things in the open on moderate land so I ar'ed them I wouldn't even be in this thread. As soon as the she brought the moral outrage bus into play then I come here and fight for the anti puritan side so blame her not me

No. I blame you.

< livid that kinks have been equated to lgbt+ identities, and I'm pretty freakin' kinky myself! People marginalised by their identities (of race, sexuality, gender identity, disability..etc), have to endure the unending tedium, distress, and threat of being highlited as 'not normal/ the default' day in and day out relentlessly! Whereas I have NEVER felt that my very being was oppressed because a kink I have isn't accepted as mainstream!

And LGBT+ identities have NOTHING to do with 'morals'! It's who we are as people! Anyone opposing peoples' humanity because of some screwed up sense of 'morals' and 'normalcy' can shove their ignorant notions up their pixelated trash folder!

Just now, Garnet Psaltery said:

You're right!  I thought all Linden home regions were General.  Pretty sure they started out that way.

No page 3 Kiera Linden

"wanted to just say a few things about this issue, but I will not be debating the content which was present. "

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2069 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.