Indecent and grossly offensive behaviour in a Linden Premium Home Moderate sim

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, KanryDrago said:

to derail the thread a little I should point out the following link

Fantasies about being cooked and eaten are common for both male and female

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/in-excess/201604/vorarephilia-and-being-eaten-sexual-pleasure

SL is a fantasy land whether you agree or not many come here to live out fantasies which they cannot live out in real life or would never live out in real life. It does not make them bad people, it does not mean they would ever do such a thing in real life. They are merely exploring a fantasy they have in a safe way and that should be none of anyones business except theirs

Like RL there is a fine line: Do not disturb other people! If you intend to disturb other people in RL they won't argue with you but call the authorities, same in SL... keep that disturbing stuff private - if you are not able to see where you disturb other people the sooner you are removed the better... no need to delay with resident vs resident arguing - it's as simple.

Edited by Fionalein
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Fionalein said:

Like RL there is a fine line: Do not disturb other people! If you intend to disturb other people in RL they won't argue with you but call the authorities, same in SL... keep that disturbing stuff private - if you are not able to see where you disturb other people the sooner you are removed the better... no need to delay with resident vs resident arguing - it's as simple.

what total bollocks

real life you are playing music in your yard its disturbing me but you cant see it should before I let you know. Of course this never happens when people are diturbing each other in real life. Even easier in SL where the offender may not have even realised you can see in as he can't see into other residences and assumes his is set the same way.

You merely object to the content and found a convenient way to whine about it while trying to appear like a reasonable human being. Something you failed at.

1 minute ago, KanryDrago said:

what total bollocks

real life you are playing music in your yard its disturbing me but you cant see it should before I let you know. Of course this never happens when people are diturbing each other in real life. Even easier in SL where the offender may not have even realised you can see in as he can't see into other residences and assumes his is set the same way.

You merely object to the content and found a convenient way to whine about it while trying to appear like a reasonable human being. Something you failed at.

Let me guess, you have been successfully AR-ed in the past and do not understand why, or fear to be AR-ed in the future... I do not understand your zeal in this topic otherwise, ... It is pretty simple: DO NOT DO AR-ABLE STUFF and you won't get successfully ARed... duh what is so hard to understand in this concept... 9_9?

Just now, Fionalein said:

Let me guess, you have been successfully AR-ed in the past and do not understand why, or fear to be AR-ed in the future... I do not understand your zeal in this topic otherwise, ... It is pretty simple: DO NOT DO AR-ABLE STUFF and you won't get successfully ARed... duh what is so hard to understand in this concept... 9_9?

Never been ar'ed ever not even on the forum. Let me guess you are one of these who constantly spies on your rl life neighbours with your hand over your phone in case they doing anything you can call the cops about? See I can speculate wildly too.

My complaint is simple rather than just saying hey can you take this stuff private first you wasted support time on it straight away when they could have been doing something better and I suspect you wouldnt have if it was merely mature content and didn't spike you outrage meter

7 hours ago, Phil Deakins said:

Simulations of roasting people and sawing them in half is totally and utterly wrong, regardless of whether or not it's legal in some country or other, pixel, or whatever. It makes no difference whether or not the 'victim' agrees to it. It's wrong, and that's that.

55108089.png

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

My complaint is simple rather than just saying hey can you take this stuff private first you wasted support time on it straight away when they could have been doing something better and I suspect you wouldnt have if it was merely mature content and didn't spike you outrage meter

I will let support decide whether their time is wasted, not you. Please stop trying to talk people out of legit ARs. I am not sure if the Lindens are happy if folks wipe gross TOS violations under the carpet. We are not in the world of My Little Pony, where everything can be settled once you understand your adversary's motivation. I strongly advise you to better get out of this fanasy soon before it gets you in real trouble in RL.

2 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

I will let support decide whether their time is wasted, not you. Please stop trying to talk people out of legit ARs. I am not sure if the Lindens are happy if folks wipe gross TOS violations under the carpet. We are not in the world of My Little Pony, where everything can be settled once you understand your adversary's motivation. I strongly advise you to better get out of this fanasy soon before it gets you in real trouble in RL.

I havent tried to dissuade anyone from making an AR I have suggested merely that they make an effort to resolve it in a rational human way first and give people the benefit of the doubt before ringing up the authorities. If it cant be sorted that is when you involve the authorities.

As to getting me in trouble rl fail to see how that will happen however may I suggest you move to Iran they love morality police there

8 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

As to getting me in trouble rl fail to see how that will happen however may I suggest you move to Iran they love morality police there

hmmm, insulting me as morality police because you cannot deal with folks using abuse reports the way they are intended ... good move xD ... I will do you a favour, I will admit already having reported the thread as hopelessly derailed earlier, there you have it: evil culprits like me cannot be changed... Now I will leave this as my last input on this topic.

*waves*

See you in the next thread ;)

Edited by Fionalein

3 minutes ago, Fionalein said:

hmmm, insulting me as morality police because you cannot deal with folks using abuse reports for whar they are made... good move xD

No abusing you for being morality police because that is how you come across, if this was a straightforward sex act I have no doubt you would be advocating the op should have talked to the guy about making his land private. You made it clear you had an issue with the type of contact so why act all surprised when people figure that is what is driving your zero tolerance stance

8 hours ago, Fionalein said:

sometimes you're actaully happy you can directly AR them and do not have to take the civilised route... I guess for OP and many readers this was one such case.

Depending on case: Yes!

So you understand how a reasonable person comes to the conclusion that is the nature of the content rather than the mere fact  of tos violation that motivates you both things you said to repudiate being a civil human being first

1 minute ago, Lexbot Sinister said:

See, you are onto something here: it's a fake. It's not real. Nobody is getting harmed.

Not unlike as... doing it in a movie. Or in pixels!

You waste your breath I am afraid the neo puritans are amongst use, they seek to control what we say,say and think all we can do is fight their abusive philosophy so they can't visit lives of misery on people with their judgemental behaviour

7 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

they seek to control what we say,say and think all we can do is fight their abusive philosophy so they can't visit lives of misery on people with their judgemental behaviour

I don't know Kanry...if I peeked into my SL neighbors house and saw a woman roasting on a pit, decaying human carcasses in the process of being ground up for dinner, along with a few other kitchen oddities....well I might be hesitant to message and ask that they move to an Adult sim. I mean I know it's just fantasy, and surely there's a difference between those who play in this way for fun a few times vs those who make the activities the focal point of their living room decor, but still I would wonder if those who make this type of activity the core of their SL were sensitive to people's needs in general or had major hostility toward others... and so I'd prefer not to contact them directly.

• Like 3

25 minutes ago, Luna Bliss said:

I don't know Kanry...if I peeked into my SL neighbors house and saw a woman roasting on a pit, decaying human carcasses in the process of being ground up for dinner, along with a few other kitchen oddities....well I might be hesitant to message and ask that they move to an Adult sim. I mean I know it's just fantasy, and surely there's a difference between those who play in this way for fun a few times vs those who make the activities the focal point of their living room decor, but still I would wonder if those who make this type of activity the core of their SL were sensitive to people's needs in general or had major hostility toward others... and so I'd prefer not to contact them directly.

Having a sexual fetish doesn't make you a bad person in the rest of your life. It is merely something you have and often have no way of changing. Most of us in rl know someone who has a sexual fetish that we would find surprising or even shocking. Unless they tell us we would never actually know however because in every other way they are a perfectly ordinary person.

It is this sort of thinking that bothers me they like to do x it turns them on therefore they must be evil in all ways. This is the sort of thinking that equates being gay with being a sexual predator for example or going back to the fifties being an unmarried mother with being mentally ill in need of incarceration in an asylum.

Many choose to explore the fetish they have in SL to try and understand it better and where it comes from.

All that was needed here for the mature content side of things was for they guy or girl to flip the land to private so the op couldnt see in or enter. As I have said all along a civillised human being talks to a neighbour first then escalates if that doesn't work and I do believe that is what would have happened(the talk to I mean) if the op was more tolerant of others perfectly legal in sl sexual preferences rather than one of the moral outrage brigade

Edited by KanryDrago

57 minutes ago, KanryDrago said:

if this was a straightforward sex act I have no doubt you would be advocating the op should have talked to the guy about making his land private.

I wouldn't have done it that way. I would have asked if I could join in. Only if I was denied would I have ARed it :D

• Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2067 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.