Hair Un-rigged for a Furry?

Victorius92

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello and sorry my English. I'm a Furry from quite 4 years now and one of the first things that i have learned it's resizing hairs and the choice hairs on market place and i ever found really difficult the search for hairs  but not impossible, but now  in the search last years seems really more difficult to find good quality of hairs AND Unrigged. In this week i'm working on an Avatar that it's an Aventity Female horse with a body mesh, at the end i should need a good long hair Unrigged for my  Aventity female horse  and i'm wonder if there's any store that have good quality Unrigged hair for females, i checked Truth store and Magika but Truth had just few hair and not fitting with the hat i wear with the avi (where those hair had an style like amy winehouse.. so not what i'm looking) and Magika no more Unrigged hair in the store in game. It's really frustrating that everyone make rigged hair , giving a lot of problems  with Furry Avatar.

Firelight and Truth each have at least 1 or 2 -- depending on just how long you want.  Truth has quite a few more unrigged shorter versions - shoulder length and above.  NYNE has a few that are shoulder length or just above.  Otherwise, I think all the unrigged ones that I've encountered tend to be pretty short or updos or ponytails.

While they're still rigged, Catseye's got a few styles that are pretty furry friendly. I tried both Venus and Felicia, both of which I'm generally satisfied with.

The image below is my current avatar, with the Felicia style. Snout ain't equine length, but the hair should stay out of the way regardless.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/58375?search[category_id]=17&search[maturity][]=General&search[maturity][]=Moderate&search[maturity][]=Adult&search

Snapshot_003.png

8 hours ago, Victorius92 said:

it's really shame that quite all make rigged mesh because furry in most of case can't wear it,  at least for me seems

That depends a lot on the avatar in question and the creator behind it. Some heads work really well with all kinds of hair (Dark Spot had been quite unproblematic for me, so far for all kinds of hair.)

• Confused 1

I  totally wrong everything and i have realized this now. I tried a lot of demo Unrigged but i don't liked  those hair because  wasn't the right style i was in looking it. My avatar it s muscular so.. the right choice  was something with a look punk.. I'm sorry, but i really appreciate all your help.

• 1 month later...
1 minute ago, Victorius92 said:

I have finished my avi, I took so much time for do it, and I found a really good hair from raw house, all your help was really helpfully! Thanks 

if you feel like, post it for us to looh at it over there, we're curious ;) :

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.