Favorite Signatures on the forums.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Helllllllooo! Ive noticed a lot of unique and quite interesting signatures on here! My favorite was on that said:

Roses are red
Violets are blue,
I am phizophranic,
and so am I.

But for the life of me, I cant remember whos it was!

Okay, heres the taskk :p...post your favorite signatures youve seen or favorite quotes you know that would be good for a signature.

Post on!
Kolby

Ya, that's an oldie but a goodie.

So here are a few I like:

"There are 10 types of people in this world; those that understand binary and those who do not."

My Christmas signature is: "I can get you on the naughty list."

From a different forum and from a long time ago: "Buses stop at bus stations.  Trains stop at train stations.  On my desk is a work station."

"If god had intended us to run around naked we would have been born that way."

But in truth, my sig was written on the first day of the new forums just to put something there and I have had them turned off since to reduce spam and page load times.

Kolby Nissondorf wrote:

Helllllllooo! Ive noticed a lot of unique and quite interesting signatures on here! My favorite was on that said:

Roses are red

Violets are blue,

I am phizophranic,

and so am I.

But for the life of me, I cant remember whos it was!

Okay, heres the taskk
:P
...post your favorite signatures youve seen or favorite quotes you know that would be good for a signature.

Post on!

Kolby

That was Carole's Billy Connolly sig line:smileywink:

“Roses are red,
Violets are blue,
I'm a schizophrenic,
and so am I.”

shameless self promotions, here I come....

If you so much as DARE to quote my post I shall have my Loyal Lackeys™ banish it to the moderation queue

which was actually a joke from when LL was trying to fight spam by filtering keywords, and my name was caught by the filter... so anyone quoting me would get auto-moderated =D..... and is the source of my current signature.

• 9 months later...

Latch Castaignede wrote:

Is there a guide howing how to make signatures?

Wow, hooked me good. I never even glanced at the dates so I didn't realize this was a necro. When I saw Rhonda had posted I was about to say 'Hi'; she has been gone forever. Than I saw Void a couple spots down and realized what had happened. Oh, well.

In answer to your question: click on 'My Settings' up at the top of the screen next to your name. The box for your signature is right there.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4447 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.