A man and a Woman....

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

meet, overcome adversity and decide they want to be together together. However the woman has a horrible habit but the man loves the idea of being married so much that he agrees to marry her anyway. 

Of course the woman makes it known under no uncertain terms that she will continue her habit even after they are married.

He says of course darling id never try and stop you.

They marry but her habit bothers him he can't stop thinking about it and tries to find ways of limiting or ending her habit.

She finally says that's it i'm done with you interfering with my habit, I'm leaving. As agreed to in her prenup she leaves. Since shes the primary source of income that bothers the man as much as her annoying habit, so he says oh no you aren't leaving he tracks her down beats her up almost kills her and drags her home telling her thats it you will never do that habit again. Having no choice, she stops and they lived together happily ever after.

Whats intersting is that one point before he finished beating her, he offered to let her continue her habit for another 35 years if she would just agree to come home, but having gotten used to her freedom she refused.

I guess if you love someone enough you can do whatever you want to force them to bend to your will.

Edited by Phorumities
spelling
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, Kylie Jaxxon said:

LOL, Maddie....still have your great sense of humor, I see :P  Hope all is well with you....

Kylie! So nice to see you!! How the hell are ya???

My sense of humor is my post prized possession. If I ever lose it, I really will start burning things to the ground.

May I ask a favor? Gimme a boost?...5b3b79485cdd3_Gimmeaboost.thumb.jpg.8345f4f18a378121dbd1689031a63dfc.jpg

• Haha 1

On 7/3/2018 at 6:31 AM, Fionalein said:

The more OP posts the more I am convinced (s)he's just here to make fun of us.

Ironically it wasn't posted to make fun of any of you,  you all do it quite well enough on your own.

I'm surprised no one was able to clue in to what  I was talking about.

Oh well, carry on, I'm going back down to the beach

20 minutes ago, Phorumities said:

I'm surprised no one was able to clue in to what  I was talking about.

Ahhh, that was a metaphor about the state of the Nation and it's current "ruler" ... I get it now  :D

On 7/2/2018 at 11:32 AM, Phorumities said:

meet, overcome adversity and decide they want to be together together. However the woman has a horrible habit but the man loves the idea of being married so much that he agrees to marry her anyway. 

Of course the woman makes it known under no uncertain terms that she will continue her habit even after they are married.

He says of course darling id never try and stop you.

They marry but her habit bothers him he can't stop thinking about it and tries to find ways of limiting or ending her habit.

She finally says that's it i'm done with you interfering with my habit, I'm leaving. As agreed to in her prenup she leaves. Since shes the primary source of income that bothers the man as much as her annoying habit, so he says oh no you aren't leaving he tracks her down beats her up almost kills her and drags her home telling her thats it you will never do that habit again. Having no choice, she stops and they lived together happily ever after.

Whats intersting is that one point before he finished beating her, he offered to let her continue her habit for another 35 years if she would just agree to come home, but having gotten used to her freedom she refused.

I guess if you love someone enough you can do whatever you want to force them to bend to your will.

You forgot the fact that her "habit" was kidnapping and exploiting people, he spent decades trying to mollycoddle her, she not only wanted to continue her habit but wanted him to indulge and support it, she ran off despite his not actually doing anything to her, the prenup actually said that they couldn't break up unless everyone agreed and she's been lying about that for decades, she tried to take community property and shot at him when he tried to stop her and she tried to get neighbors to step in and rough him up but they rolled their eyes at her and said, "Babe, you're not near as hot as you think you are."

Edited by Theresa Tennyson

On 7/3/2018 at 11:31 AM, Fionalein said:

The more OP posts the more I am convinced (s)he's just here to make fun of us.

I'm undecided as to whether I think it's just another spell of trolling or if the OP truly believes itself to be superior to the rest of us and is setting up various tests for us to fail :SwingingFriends:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

Old whine in a new bottle... After a while you can recognize it by its smell.

So ,you were pretty much just filling in the gaps of the tale?

Myself,I thought it was some kind of trick test to see how we would react..So I just asked a question at first to get more information..

2 hours ago, Theresa Tennyson said:

You forgot the fact that her "habit" was kidnapping and exploiting people, he spent decades trying to mollycoddle her, she not only wanted to continue her habit but wanted him to indulge and support it, she ran off despite his not actually doing anything to her, the prenup actually said that they couldn't break up unless everyone agreed and she's been lying about that for decades, she tried to take community property and shot at him when he tried to stop her and she tried to get neighbors to step in and rough him up but they rolled their eyes at her and said, "Babe, you're not near as hot as you think you are."

They were bought fair and square in the public market. There was no need to kidnap anyone. The tribal chiefs in Africa were more than happy to sell captives of war, and other unwanted members of their society. You keep forgetting slavery was LEGAL. It was legal when America was formed, it was legal when the south left. It was still legal in the slaves states that didn't leave the Union until after the war ended

In Africa today, in more than one country there is still a thriving slave trade.

Oh wait, modern day slavery is just practiced in other cultures with different values than our own, so its all fine, we can't judge other by our standards can we?

Unless of course, we are judging people in the past.

1 hour ago, Bitsy Buccaneer said:

I'm undecided as to whether I think it's just another spell of trolling or if the OP truly believes itself to be superior to the rest of us and is setting up various tests for us to fail :SwingingFriends:

I'm not here to make fun of anyone, I'm simply here to offer my opinions on various topics.

However I'm usually on the other side from the hive mind opinions that most people here subscribe to, so of course they swarm out to attack.

2 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

I thought this post was somehow related to one of those “Flowers in the Attic” books.

I read that when I was younger..It kind of freaked me out,It reminded me of my first mother..

Our second mother was as they say,a keeper..

hehehehe

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

A troll trolling for trolls, right?

I really didn't know what it was to say the truth..I've been on vacation all week and my thinker has been turned down from 11 to like 6 maybe 7 1/2..

I'm an easy target right now! \o/

:ph34r:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

I really didn't know what it was to say the truth..I've been on vacation all week and my thinker has been turned down from 11 to like 6 maybe 7 1/2..

I'm an easy target right now! \o/

:ph34r:

I only figured it out because: 1) the poster identified that it was something that could be "clued in to" and 2) I had a very good guess as to what name the account previously posted under and was aware of the themes that previous account emphasized.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2122 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.