program to replace Pocket Metaverse for Iphone

Janis Short

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just upgraded my iphone to 8s and although it uploaded the Icon for Pocket Metaverse the program is gone from my phone. It seems to app store no longer supports Pocket Metaverse 

and even though i had it before it will no longer open or run on my phone. I'm really upset it's very handy when you have technical issues on your computer or you're running late.

11 answers to this question

It is REALLY annoying when updates trash programs you use >:(

BrightCanopy is a retail service, monthly cost.  There are programs like Google Remote Desktop that run on Android and iOS for free that access your home computer. I can run SL on my home computer from my S8 phone.

• Like 2

On 6/17/2018 at 12:57 PM, Janis Short said:

I just upgraded my iphone to 8s and although it uploaded the Icon for Pocket Metaverse the program is gone from my phone. It seems to app store no longer supports Pocket Metaverse 

and even though i had it before it will no longer open or run on my phone. I'm really upset it's very handy when you have technical issues on your computer or you're running late.

I am still using Pocket Metaverse on my ipad with ios 12.1.1

maybe able to get it from here https://downloads.tomsguide.com/Pocket-Metaverse-Pro,0301-40118.html

Edited by Dauly Sabra
Double quote

LL is working on their own viewer that will be on the Apple Store. The only thing is you could be waiting for months or years if it's completed. https://modemworld.me/2019/01/10/linden-lab-confirm-second-life-ios-client-in-the-making/

On 1/12/2019 at 11:03 AM, Whirly Fizzle said:

I wouldn't trust that link.  It's not the official download site.

The download button tries to open a popup window to the page on the Apple Store. So it doesn't work regardless.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/17/2018 at 12:57 AM, Janis Short said:

When I upgraded, because I was able to restore from a backup, I got Pocket Metaverse on my iPhone X.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1925 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.