AviNews

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question: Has anyone ever used mesh head's WINK AO to attract attention from another avi while in public? 

Really, I'm interested in hearing if the ladies do this.... (as I've been watching randomly). But guys.... is ok if you answer too, not discriminating here!! I let mine run sometimes but not with a specific 'target' in mind.

IF anyone has successfully used this method of obtaining interests/interaction with another 'stranger' ... I'd like to hear of that also!     ;)

I have my 'look-at' turned off... so no one can tell *WHERE* I'm looking.

Of Course.. I ALWAYS look into pretty girl's eyes first!!     o.O     (in light of Mother's Day... I'll tell ya Mum told me to ALWASY say dat!!)

Then of course.. there's some Destinations (that I'd NEVER admit to exploring) where the more obvious 'attention getter' is that condom wrapper held between her teeth!)

Edited by AviNews
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Gadget Portal said:

Makes you wonder how creators in SL can get away with charging so much for heads.

They're profiting from all that Vanity Value!!!  Where we're all *looking* at and valuing the presentation of our OWN headz..... everyone else is lookin' at our ****!!

8 hours ago, Gadget Portal said:

Makes you wonder how creators in SL can get away with charging so much for heads.

If I dressed just to attract the attention on guys I could save so much money, I would not need a head or clothes

• Haha 4

On 14 May 2018 at 1:25 PM, Talligurl said:

If I dressed just to attract the attention on guys I could save so much money, I would not need a head or clothes

You work as a poledancer from time to time and think guys won't complain if there's "no head"?

Seriously?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Magnek Fang said:

Nobody's sight is that good. I'm more busy trying to load the place and hoping that there aren't too many overly complex mesh bodies because then my graphics card will choke.

Gods, I need a new rig.

I seem to be able to keep my complexity (with mesh body/head) below 100,000 (+/-, with HUDs detached)... so mine's not bad! Tho I have seen other's that BLAST me into Crash-ville.

I had same problem with graphics choking... tho was on embedded graphics of i7 processor. Last week I got so frustrated... run out and got a NEW card. Still economizing tho.. got the GT710 (with only 1g memory).... but HELL! I'm sooooo damn overjoyed with it.. have NOT had a problem since (outside of rez time for those other complexities!). That card was only like $40... had to drive 30 miles to get it... but HEY.. it's definitely WORTH EVERY PENNY in card/gas/time spent!

Edited by AviNews

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2180 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.