Looking for shops with extremely high platforms

Suki Hirano

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for shops with a lot of boots or heels that has extremely high platforms.

Shops I already know about:

• N-core
  • Moda
  • KC Couture (doesn't have much high plats)
  • Phedora
  • Reign (doesn't have much high plats)

Already checked on marketplace but didn't find much other than the above 5 stores.

The height I'm looking for:

Image may contain: shoes and text

[MODA] ALANA THIGH HIGH BOOTS & HUD

[MODA] PAYNE MISTRESS PLATFORMS & HUD (ANKLES/S.E.)

Really like the last one especially how the platforms are tapered inwards, however the straps on the front of the foot ruins it.

Edited by Suki Hirano
  • Confused 1

9 minutes ago, Josephine Carissa said:

Hey thanks for looking. They look nice but not really the height I was looking for, it's about 2-3 times too low. Great for a casual outfit though, but not really suitable for the look I'm building.

• Like 1

Meh Renegade stuff all have really poor model and texture quality, they just all look distorted for some reason, when you compare to something like Ncore or Phedora which look really real and clean. There used to be this shop called "Hyperion Creations" by this French creator, but I think her shop is shut down now.

That one from Azoury just looks silly. Not looking for clown shoes or stilts, just looking for high plats... maybe ~12inch?

I'll take another look at other Azoury stuff, I'm pretty familiar with that shop and if I recall correctly most of their stuff look rather whacky or only works for fantasy looks, like full of spikes and stuff.

Edited by Suki Hirano

Renegade's shoes look like shoes that a stripper would wear, so I suppose if you never play the role of a stripper you might not appreciate them, and Azoury has an avant garde look that obviously isn,t something you would wear everyday. To me both approach their subjects with a certain amount of whimsy that I find appealing but is probably not everyone's cup of tea. I have a pair of the Azoury shoes pictured, it is great fun to wear them when dancing with those guys with 8 foot tall avis, so our heads are relatively close together, (the guy can still be taller than me even with these shoes). Personally Phedora has nothing I would pay what they are asking for, Ncore as well does not seem that unique as compared to KC couture and others, to justify the higher prices. But that is what is great about life, we all have our own tastes and opinions.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 3.02.2018 at 10:09 PM, Suki Hirano said:

I'm looking for shops with a lot of boots or heels that has extremely high platforms.

Shops I already know about:

• N-core
  • Moda
  • KC Couture (doesn't have much high plats)
  • Phedora
  • Reign (doesn't have much high plats)

Already checked on marketplace but didn't find much other than the above 5 stores.

The height I'm looking for:

Image may contain: shoes and text

[MODA] ALANA THIGH HIGH BOOTS & HUD

[MODA] PAYNE MISTRESS PLATFORMS & HUD (ANKLES/S.E.)

Really like the last one especially how the platforms are tapered inwards, however the straps on the front of the foot ruins it.

Pls learn to use search engine 

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2360 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.