A place to make friends in-world? (thats not a club or a sex sim)

Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

4 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

Once again, you thought it was all real.

I love it hahaha. So gullible, you believe in everything everyone says on the internet, you're a vert SMART person Annie, it's a good thing you're cute. ;3

I never said I was smart sweetie, but one thing I am proud of is that I am not a stupid, selfish and liar spoiled girl or guy. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Cindy Evanier said:

People have followed your posts from the start,  male /female, looking for girls, looking for a relationship, looking for someone to give you attention but not expect anything back yadda yadda yadda.  Who even knows or cares how old you are but carry on  its weirdly enjoyable to watch it all unravel.  

I just love how people on forums, not just this forum but all forums, take every single post so serious. It's a game to me and it's something I do when I'm bored.

I'm glad you're enjoying it! I'm thinking of my next 100% REAL post to come up with next to trigger all these people even more. Stay tuned Cindy!! x3

Just now, anniemoreira said:

I never said I was smart sweetie, but one thing I am proud of is that I am not a stupid, selfish and liar spoiled girl or guy. 

Aww little baby, I'm a liar now? Selfish? And spoiled? 

Because we've been friends for so very long for you to find out all these things about me! Yeeaaah!!

Totally true!! I'm all of these things, do you have anything else to add? I'll be those too if you want me too, whatever makes you happy sweetie. ;)

33 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

What did I do wrong? ;3 Please educate me senpai.

You've done many things. To me, personally, you introduce yourself as a female. Then you introduced yourself as a male. When I explained that I had been burned by people lying to me, you made me feel like I was some sort of anomaly -- it was not something you'd ever encountered. All of this -- while you were ***ing lying to me. You made me feel like an absolute fool. And then, just to top everything off... you tell us all this is all a joke to you. So, now you admit that you hurt people just because it amuses you. 

12 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

Oh god I'm turning into one of you guys, 40 years old, nothing to do with life, sits on forums all day to talk ***** to people and make them feel bad.

Ugh!! I'm only 21!!!! Oh NOOOOO!!!

>:c 

You know what, now I feel extremely sorry for you. You've stated over and over you are at your computer at all hours of the day except when you are sleeping. I'm ten years older than you, and I don't spend so much time in Second Life because I'm too busy hanging out and having fun with people who are actually capable of friendship. You know what I've done aside from sitting at my computer lying to people just because I find it funny? Gone out to exercise classes, seen live music, danced with friends, had dinner with friends. Jesus, how can you actually have the balls to mock us?

Oh to be 21 and have the maturity of a five year old. Grow up. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 4

18 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

Yes they list as a club but I meant club as in, where you have music and a DJ, which they DONUT have.

I made this thread as a joke just like all my others ones, I make them look real so I can see all the dumbass replies from people like you and all the others 40+ year olds with no life who sit on the forums all day picking out the bad things people say or whatever it is that they do. It's fun to me.

I meant club as in an ACTUAL club where they have a DJ and stripper poles maybe, or people dancing on the stages and dancers who get paid and tipped, that is not what Lesbian Teahouse has. So you are dumb, sorry buddy. ;3 Could have at least teleported there to see for yourself.

Kiddo you've just resorted to yet another trick in the book in an attempt to play "Gotcha" - and in the process utterly missed the point.

Play it all off as some sort of game if you want to but do please remain consistent and have your information correct when you make the attempt.

An "actual" club hmm? Funny, what you've just described in that one bit is what is commonly called a Nightclub, sometimes called a Dance Club and other variants. You also tried to throw Strip Clubs into that umbrella.

The type of "club" you claim to be looking for commonly calls the buildings where they meet Clubhouses or similar nomenclature.

Now, you can continue to pretend this is all some game or you can be an adult.

Either way, you're not fooling anyone with the act. Anyone who's spent much time in a forum setting can see right through the act.

Cheers.

• Like 2

Just now, Nalytha said:

You've done many things. To me, personally, you introduce yourself as a female. Then you introduced yourself as a male. When I explained that I had been burned by people lying to me, you made me feel like I was some sort of anomaly -- it was not something you'd ever encountered. All of this -- while you were ***ing lying to me. You made me feel like an absolute fool. And then, just to top everything off... you tell us all this is all a joke to you. So, now you admit that you hurt people just because it amuses you. 

You know what, now I feel extremely sorry for you. You've stated over and over you are at your computer at all hours of the day except when you are sleeping. I'm ten years older than you, and I don't spend so much time in Second Life because I'm too busy hanging out and having fun with people who are actually capable of friendship. You know what I've done aside from sitting at my computer lying to people just because I find it funny? Gone out to exercise classes, seen live music, danced with friends, had dinner with friends. Jesus, how can you actually have the balls to mock us?

Oh to be 21 and have the maturity of a five year old. Grow up. 

Didnt' read one word of that because I'm too lazy, but nice!!! 

That's exactly how I feel as well Nalytha.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Solar Legion said:

Kiddo you've just resorted to yet another trick in the book in an attempt to play "Gotcha" - and in the process utterly missed the point.

Play it all off as some sort of game if you want to but do please remain consistent and have your information correct when you make the attempt.

An "actual" club hmm? Funny, what you've just described in that one bit is what is commonly called a Nightclub, sometimes called a Dance Club and other variants. You also tried to throw Strip Clubs into that umbrella.

The type of "club" you claim to be looking for commonly calls the buildings where they meet Clubhouses or similar nomenclature.

Now, you can continue to pretend this is all some game or you can be an adult.

Either way, you're not fooling anyone with the act. Anyone who's spent much time in a forum setting can see right through the act.

Cheers.

Also didn't read a single word you just said, but thanks!!

I totally agree with you!!! :D

2 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

That's exactly how I feel as well Nalytha.

I think you may be mentally unstable. You do understand that you can't agree with my sentiment without reading said sentiment, right? 

Edit: Oh... I see... it's an extremely poor attempt at sarcasm. Wow.. you are just hilarious. 

Edited by Nalytha
  • Like 3

Just now, Nalytha said:

I think you may be mentally unstable. You do understand that you can't agree with my sentiment without reading said sentiment, right? 

Oh yes mentally unstable yes!!

That's what I am!!! ;3 Wow thanks doc! 

Just now, Jixxur said:

Can you please help get me banned off the forums? Maybe I took this too far, I need help Pamela. I'll pay you 1 linden.

You do realize that Billie recently got banned from the forums AND Second Life because of her conduct here on the forums, right? You have read the TOS right? 

• Like 4

13 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

just love how people on forums, not just this forum but all forums, take every single post so serious. It's a game to me and it's something I do when I'm bored.

You should probably bring this up with your therapist.

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Jixxur said:

And you don't realize how much of a joke the forums is to me, you actually think I'm being real? Every single one of my posts and replies are 100% me being REAL?

Gotcha. ;3 Keep thinking that way, this is fun for me.

Enough. This is getting ridiculous. I finally reported a post for the first time I can recall (may have done it before but I don't remember doing so). I see this as a troll pure and simple. No more for me.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

I never hurt anyone, it wasn't a "troll" it was just me messing around is all and I took it too far, I do admit. 

I am done for now, if I get banned then I get banned, obviously I don't want that. Yes I've been a complete dick but it was only because I'm annoyed by how many people hate me for no reason whatsoever. (from earlier posts and from before I started messing around)

I'm a very sensitive person who should never use the forums ever again and I will not use them ever again.

But anyways, sorry to all! :3 Hope you all are having a wonderful day/night. ♥

*poofs*

Edited by Jixxur

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2337 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.