Cannot see any transactions on transaction page!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just filed a JIRA on this ( https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-202849) :

I went to the transactions page to check sales and it shows zero sales for today, tho I have had many sales notifications. Plus I am not able to see any December transactions. I need to be able to download all my December transactions ASAP, or the earliest dates will expire.

I am on Safari on an iMac or iPad

ETA same on Chrome. 

Edited by Pamela Galli

Yes, broken all day. You are not alone.

I am considerably richer and both Marketplace and inworld sales are being sent to me as "sales" but cannot see the transaction info. I was going to post but decided it was the NEW YEAR and HOLIDAY thing and will hopefully be fixed tomorrow. 

Whirly referred me to a thread about this in the Website forum -- I filed a JIRA but someone else already had. 

ETA  I signed up for premium (because Whirly said in the first JIRA only her non premium accounts were affected) and the page shows up normally. I was able to download December. (I am concierge level.)

Edited by Pamela Galli

2 hours ago, Pamela Galli said:

Whirly referred me to a thread about this in the Website forum -- I filed a JIRA but someone else already had. 

ETA  I signed up for premium (because Whirly said in the first JIRA only her non premium accounts were affected) and the page shows up normally. I was able to download December. (I am concierge level.)

Yes, I just checked with a premium friend and she is fine. That is VERY ODD.  Well maybe not as the premium folks can look back three months so different than the basic of us. 

Well at least they know and can fix soon. I have a general idea of what I sold and such but not really feeling very interested in spending money with thing kind of "off". AND for those that need to sign up for venues they cannot if they have to paste in transaction info. 

Edited by Chic Aeon

I will add myself onto this thread.

Yesterday (1st) I thought there was just a glitch that I could not view the transactions history for 31st December but today, 2nd January, exactly the same issue - not able to see transactions history for yesterday or any part of December.

The only difference I am seeing is a banner at the top of my transactions history page which states " Please specify a correct date format of YYYY/mm/dd and ensure the start date occurs prior to the end date. ".  This is quite ludicrous since there is a drop down menu for the calendar and it stays on the page even when I type in the dates manually.

looks like we're stuck with this form of the "millennium bug" until LL come back to work from holidays... and when they do, i hope they will grant us the common folks possibility to look up more than 32 days of transaction history - as i am sure many of us will need to download the sales statistics for the entire December, to be able to do the balance for the year 2017. At least temporarily...

I subscribed to premium for a month so my records would be complete. With premium you get three months of records. LL should reimburse (I went back to premium today). But the prospect of trying to get support to understand the situation is almost not worth the aggravation.

Edited by Pamela Galli
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...

aaaaaaaaaand.... what d'ya know: new year, same problem!!! i can just as well copy/paste everything i wrote here!! Unbelievable! >:(

what's going on:

December transactions on transaction history page are completely unavailable!! I'm on non-premium account.

Let me guess: before this is fixed, we are going to lose a few days from the beginning of December, because only the last 32 days are available........... AGAIN.

Why am i even surprised... i should have known better... ¬¬

Happy New Year LL.

Edited to add:

Somebody please file a JIRA. I have no idea how to do that, sorry.

Edited by Elvina Ewing
  • Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Elvina Ewing said:

aaaaaaaaaand.... what d'ya know: new year, same problem!!! i can just as well copy/paste everything i wrote here!! Unbelievable! >:(

Somebody please file a JIRA. I have no idea how to do that, sorry.

was in the process of filing one when i spotted this so here it is if you wanna keep an eye out https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-226039

Keep an eye on grid status tomorrow (2nd). Last year shows they got it fixed when they returned on the 2nd

FWIW, jiras are pretty easy to file, and fairly straightforward and self explanatory as you go through each field. the KB covers it in more detail 

• Thanks 2

well seeing as today is day 32 when starting at Dec 1st then yes it's likely you can pretty much say ta-ta to the 1st Dec transactions. The workaround is to do what Pamela did last year and sign up for a months premium so that you get a 3 month history allowance

I am also experiencing this same issue: 

*I have Basic account

*Linden Dollar Transaction History reports no transactions

*date ranges cannot be selected from the drop-down calendar

*transaction history cannot be exported to  CSV - XLS - XML formats

*the page displays this (error?): 

Please specify a correct date format of YYYY/mm/dd and ensure the start date occurs prior to the end date.

I look forward to resolution of this issue, thanks LL.

Edited by Thuja Hynes
other pertinent info

On 1/2/2018 at 2:21 PM, Pamela Galli said:

I subscribed to premium for a month so my records would be complete. With premium you get three months of records. LL should reimburse (I went back to premium today). 

Bump this from last year. LL did refund.

On 1/1/2019 at 8:37 AM, Pamela Galli said:

I don’t have a problem this year. So far.

That's cause YOUR special now :D.   

Honestly you would think they would have remembered this problem (/me walks around building pad shaking head and sighing). 

LOL -0- Maybe viewability as the year changes is going to be a new perk in the upcoming Premium tier levels :D. 

• Like 1

well this seems to have been fixed. Whether it is a temporary fix (as in "see you next yearchange"), or permanent (as in "never ever again") remains to be seen. I'm not taking any chances anymore. I'm putting this warning/reminder to self in my December'19 calendar to download all transactions before December 31st. Better safe than sorry. ¬¬

Edited by Elvina Ewing

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1940 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.