Best QUALITY house(s) for a 2,048 sqm

Morgan Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm looking for a quality house for a 2,048 sqm. I have seen many quality houses, but they are usually too small, most of the houses that fit my standard are for a 1,024 sqm or a 512 sqm. Any suggestions for a 2,048 sqm. parcel? Thanks in advance.

P.S. No InVerse, please! The houses are not scaled appropriately for a "realistic" sized avatar.

Edited by Morgan Sapphire

I like this one  from Barnesworth Anubis so much I have it out, but really it is down to personal preference. On other parcels I own I have other buildings, some made from prims, some heavily modified prim builds I have bought. DaD buildings look pretty good on marketplace, the best thing to do really is go searching and looking and keep looking. I used to change houses almost as often as I changed underwear.

• Thanks 1

Since Aethelwine started mentioning specific brands and makers, I will too.

I can't help you msyelf since I do make only smaller houses ;)

But in the size you're talking about, the quality benchmark very few can match and none can beat, is La Galleria - no two ways about it.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Many people will use a house that fits a 1024 and then use landscaping to create a vairety of outdoor areas on the rest of the land.

Yeah, it wouldn't be bad if the house truly fit a 1024 sq, but when I go to check them out in-world, despite the house being high quality, it's just a house with one big room, and they always end up being smaller than I expected them to be.

The BA homes such as the one linked are very nice but any home i've demoed i've always found the rooms and space too small.
I've recently bought a new home for myself and dedicated time every day to browsing every page of residential homes and skyboxes on the marketplace favouriting everything i liked to demo later, my previous home (no longer available) came from Maven and i did consider buying this but if i had the prims to spare i'd have bought this During my browsing i kept going back to demo this skybox from ONSU the only reason i didn't buy it was because it's too roomy. i did demo this one from Pixel mode a few times but it was too small really needed an extra level. Some homes i looked at inworld weren't as nice their only included pic and some left me wanting there to be more of the building some had rooms/spaces/mezzanines that were unusable. i finally managed to buy a really nice home from Greymoon i got this i'm using the non basement version it fits nicely on my 1024sqm but would look really nice on a larger plot

• Thanks 1

• 3 months later...

3 hours ago, norajulian said:

It's also a topic that is months old, so... I'm sure they've found a house by now ;)

But maybe other forum readers can have that problem even in 5 next minutes. 

3 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

and advertising isn't allowed o.O

I it was just first house what i taught about.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2253 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.