What did your avatar look like when you first started SL?

Vin Soulstar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So funny!!! I had so many freebee avatars! and yes it was a Wynx panda! So cute with her little crown. I miss those days too.. when we were so cool being card board boxes and stick figures.. love that picture I see a Ruth dude.. love it! Yeh there was no pressure because we all looked crazy coo coo nut ?

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

My first avatar was the KZK Sergal - a fictional species of anthropomorphic animal given to warlike tendencies, casual cannibalism, and other anti-social behaviors. Also, being a snappy dresser. I joined in April 2010, and these pictures were taken in May, after I'd had a moment to get my look together. 

4585604781_20058cfd67_o.pngEat Your Face by Blaise Glendevon, on Flickr

4581006398_24e095b4b1_o.pngI'm drunk at vogue! by Blaise Glendevon, on Flickr

Edited by Blaise Glendevon

Anya at Carnage Sep 27, 2006

Me, at Carnage, Sep 27, 2006, still rockin' Ruth 17 days into SL. I at least bought some flexi hair and prim accessories a few days after this picture was taken.

anya-at-hyles-aug-14-2007.jpg.d6f7cabde62823146bb392b00713b787.jpg

August 2007. I seem to have taken very few pictures of myself. This was taken by a friend at Hyles. This is the look I had for about two years. I slimmed down during the time I was photographing myself with products for the store. I disappeared from SL in 2010 or so, but I'm back with this look again, updated for 2018.

Edited by Anya Ristow
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2053 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.