Breast Deforming

MzLiv

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

For some reason after recently updating the Firestorm Viewer to the newest. Now whenever I wear breast physics, it deforms one of the breasts to bigger. All my settings are as always been before updating and never had an issue. Does anyone know how I could fix this? I want to be able to wear physics.

7 answers to this question

I'm just waiting for someone to say, Show me... 

I don't know of any way to make one breast larger than the other via a viewer setting. So, it isn't likely a viewer issue.

I suggest you relog. If the problem persists, try the Linden viewer and see if the problem persists. If it does, that tells us the problem is on the Linden side of things. Since the FS and LL viewers use separate caches the chances of both having the same download mistake is WAY unlikely. So, file a bug report with the Firestorm Team.

Also, since you are using FS, ask in the Firestorm Support group in-world. They are pretty much 24x7 with knowledgable people.

I have the same problem.  It happened after I tried on and then took off "Altamura: "MAX" Bento Fullbody Gift2" consisting of shape and several poses and AO HUDS.  No there is no Physic that doesn't yank one of my breasts all the way to the side.  I even put all settings to zero and still had the same effect.  Shut off Firestorm and still.  So I am physic-less now.

On 19/07/2017 at 3:30 PM, MzLiv said:

For some reason after recently updating the Firestorm Viewer to the newest. Now whenever I wear breast physics, it deforms one of the breasts to bigger. All my settings are as always been before updating and never had an issue. Does anyone know how I could fix this? I want to be able to wear physics.

Hi MzLiv - This has been reported on Firestorm's JIRA here FIRE-22390 Avatar Physics breast pulled to right bug out after lang period of viewer being minimized.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1378 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.