Add on hair strands, hair bangs

Bree Giffen

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Does any store sell add on hair strands, hairbangs, add on pony tails? Etc. For adding to a hairbase only head to make a nice low prim avvy? Ive searched the marketplace and I dont know what other key words to try. 

Edited by Bree Giffen
Additional stuff

18 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Thanks Clover. I made a copy of one of my modify/copy/no transfer hairs and pulled a few strands of hair from it! The answer was right in my inventory.

One of the 1 ls xmas gift hairs from Exxess on the MP, is copy/mod, and made of assorted whisps of hair, and comes with one of their well loaded color huds. Alice Project hairs are also copy/mod and some actually include separate bangs or tails that you can add to the main hair either as separate attachments or link together.

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

One of the 1 ls xmas gift hairs from Exxess on the MP, is copy/mod, and made of assorted whisps of hair, and comes with one of their well loaded color huds. Alice Project hairs are also copy/mod and some actually include separate bangs or tails that you can add to the main hair either as separate attachments or link together.

They really are? They are not marked mod. I have at least two of them, thought I could take off the antlers or baubles, but I could not. Maybe the earmuffs one is mod?

24 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

They really are? They are not marked mod. I have at least two of them, thought I could take off the antlers or baubles, but I could not. Maybe the earmuffs one is mod?

I removed all the hair strands from the antlers so i could wear those with the following years bauble hair... ;) 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2480 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.