Free Woman Clothing for Maitreya

DigitalDhyana

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone.

I have searched Marketplace for a few days now, but can't seem to find but one Free Woman Outfit that is made specifically for Maitreya and only a couple that have appliers included.  Is there somewhere that I'm not seeing??  I would really like to find some that is made for Maitreya or at the very least, have the appliers.  If not, is there someone I can contact that would make some for me?

I would appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Dhyana

Edited by DigitalDhyana

There is not a lot of free clothes for Maitreya and it is doubtful than anyone capable of making clothing for Maitreya would do it for free. Your best bet is to visit various in world stores and look for free group gifts, you can find some great things that way.

Quite a few group gifts that you can find via the SL Free & Offers group and probably others.  You can also check the Marketplace of course. Not all "Maitreya" fits actually fit :D so that is always a gamble, but if things are free -- not so much.

Good luck. 

on 3 june start a hunt, the womans only hunt, there you can search and find many free stuff. my store is at this hunt too, i have a swimsuit for maitreya and slink hg. Better search inworld for gifts, there are the better ones.

Edit: i see your 'free woman' clothes now.. :/ try specials stores: peqe, junbug... or the we<3rp, there is many.. or gacha events.. best why to find some stuff are bloggers (flickr) or like 

greetings :)

Edited by Ainadara
  • Like 1

On 30.5.2017 at 7:29 PM, DigitalDhyana said:

Oh my apologies.  I did not mean 'free', I meant Gorean Free Woman apparel.

Have you checked Eternal Limited?

Edit: Thinking about it, a Gorean Free Woman outfits means you are covered from head to toe. Is there really any point in using a mesh body when it's completely hidden underneath heavy clothing?

(That's a genuine question btw. I know of many people who always use a mesh body no matter how they are dressed and I've been wondering if there is some point to it that I've missed.)

Edited by ChinRey
Adding another comment

ChinRey, thank you for the reply.  I will check out the option you listed, thank you.

As to your question:  Even though a Free Woman must be covered from head to toe in most situations and on most sims, there are other times where she does not have to covered completely, as in when she is with a FC, if she has one, or she is in her own house, or if she visits some of the Academies that are available to them on SL(the academies - she still has to wear the long dresses, but can go there without head dress or veils, depending on which one she goes to).  I would not want to use a system body or head, regardless of what role I'm playing, but that is just me.  I have seen some system bodies and heads that do look quite nice.  Just not for me.

I hope that answered your question *smiles*

• 9 months later...
11 hours ago, RosiellaShadowsHeart said:

okay if you get the free classic clothes that has the alpha mesh with it you can wear them clothes with maitreya but all you do is not wear the alpha mesh  just the outfit and all you have to do is go on to your Maitryea hud and alpha out the body parts 

There is no guarantee standard sizing mesh will fit Maitreya I have a number of standard size items that can't be alpha'd adequately in the HUD making them either unwearable or can only be worn with certain things

Edited by Claireschen Hesten

8 hours ago, RosiellaShadowsHeart said:

okay if you get the free classic clothes that has the alpha mesh with it you can wear them clothes with maitreya but all you do is not wear the alpha mesh  just the outfit and all you have to do is go on to your Maitryea hud and alpha out the body parts (resized by quoting person for your viewing convenience)

shhhh

If you necro, at least do it quiet. Or Mr. van Helsing will find you, and he won't be going easy on you either ;)

Edited by Fionalein

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.