How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

8 minutes ago, Tayt3rChip said:

Layla's hand is clipping though mine, it originally wasn't but something happened when I was  posing her and  she came out of the pose and I was still fixing all our poses when I got multiple sim restart notifications lol. The glare on the glasses is also a bit of an issue. But I wanted a  bee costume photo because we are supposed to be the bee family. The fact you like it is a  huge compliment.

Hand clipping? Pffft. I had a nipple slip in my last post I had to correct!

I didn't even notice the clipping. And I actually LIKE the glare on the glasses!

It's a great composition! I'd love to see something like this (maybe minus the bee costumes, although maybe not!) in a more urban setting. Maybe in black and white. Your avatar is FANTASTIC, and I think you have a really good eye for composition.

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Scylla Rhiadra said:

Hand clipping? Pffft. I had a nipple slip in my last post I had to correct!

The random nipple slip is barely worth mentioning.  As my mom used to say, "keep moving fast and no one will notice."  I try to fix most SL wardrobe mishaps but when the clothes fight back and I really like the outfit I just say WTF!  I keep moving fast and, if any one notices, let them enjoy the view!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Leora Greenwood said:

The random nipple slip is barely worth mentioning.  As my mom used to say, "keep moving fast and no one will notice."  I try to fix most SL wardrobe mishaps but when the clothes fight back and I really like the outfit I just say WTF!  I keep moving fast and, if any one notices, let them enjoy the view!

I was really rather hoping it would make me famous!

ITQOP5SWQRFOOI35VL2GLFR6EU.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 4