How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

Vintage look, after shopping at the Midnight Order event, there were so many things there I wanted to buy. Well, to be honest, there were a lot of things I did buy but I could easily have dropped another 10k there if I did not restrain myself. This outfit is by Grasshopper St and they have really gorgeous and affordable things. They sell in fat packs by body size but it's super cheap to pick up their outfits, just a heads up for anyone looking for vintage and period fashion.

Lamarr

• Like 20

On 7/19/2023 at 5:54 PM, Nando Yip said:

@Rowan Amore  I'll message you the link for you to find the objects

Thanks again, Nando.  I grabbed the pillows and added them to my living room.  I think they fit perfectly.  I'll probably set the camper up in the yard just to upset the neighbors.  😁

Snapshot_027.thumb.jpg.dd2a3c11b09de8ad554c489a66435161.jpg

• Like 15
  • Haha 3

10 minutes ago, Rowan Amore said:

Thanks again, Nando.  I grabbed the pillows and added them to my living room.  I think they fit perfectly.  I'll probably set the camper up in the yard just to upset the neighbors.  😁

I love this 70's look!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Rowan Amore said:

Where did the clock come from?  I love that.

• Like 4

On 7/18/2023 at 5:03 AM, CandyCole said:

Emma ^^, this is absolutely intended as a positive critique on an otherwise lovely avatar.

Your hands are way too small and your arms are too short.  In RL, if someone stands up straight with their arms down by their sides with fingers straight, the fingertips reach around mid-thigh.

I see this constantly within SL, so apologies for picking on you. it is not personal and I hope you take in the way it was intended. But, after all, your body, your choice.

This is something I notice a lot with people's avatars and it irks me so much. I just never say anything. 😭

• Like 2

"My, you do have a very large . . . fine, don't you?
I'm afraid I'm going to have to impose a rather stiff penalty . . ."

(As I now increasingly wear reading glasses in RL, I've decided my avi should follow suit, and begin to wear them occasionally too. If I have to suffer, so does she. And they do add some new aesthetic opportunities! Anyway, I've bought four different pairs for different moods and looks, and this is the first -- "Rita," by Kotte.)

The-Unhappy-Librarian-Blank.thumb.png.21b82f5576f333c9a53f2c353fff7337.png

Edited by Scylla Rhiadra
  • Like 30
  • Haha 1