How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

19 minutes ago, Khadijah Starchild said:

I love this candy hot tub. you can scoop it out on a stick and people can lick your body when you get out of the tub. 10-07-23-candy.thumb.png.813638bae43b7ef043df36d0ca2c781b.png

It wouldn't be weird if I asked what that body skin was? She looks absolutely lovely, especially her hair and the shading on her breasts!

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Missy Starchild said:

It wouldn't be weird if I asked what that body skin was? She looks absolutely lovely, especially her hair and the shading on her breasts!

sure, it's Velour Ipanema for Maitreya Lara - Curvy (Chocolate) which is a faux pas I suppose, in my opinion it's generally a bad idea to associate skin colors with food. the head is LeLutka Siwa and shape is RudeGirls Nandi, Head skin is Velour YARA for Evo X without eyebrows (Chocolate again). The hair is Vanity Hair Deep Blue but i couldn't figure out their omega  hairbase ( i think i have to buy something for that?) so i used a Jade Hairbase Evo x, which came from "All" https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/220991/ But i don't see Jade there in MP, might have to go to inwold. I think i might have found that Jade hair at the hair show. 

Also try "CalWL" sky light - it's flat and boring i guess but skin turns out good i think. I believe people use that for catalog shoots.

Edited by Khadijah Starchild
light
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Khadijah Starchild said:

sure, it's Velour Ipanema for Maitreya Lara - Curvy (Chocolate) which is a faux pas I suppose, in my opinion it's generally a bad idea to associate skin colors with food. the head is LeLutka Siwa and shape is RudeGirls Nandi, Head skin is Velour YARA for Evo X without eyebrows (Chocolate again). The hair is Vanity Hair Deep Blue but i couldn't figure out their omega  hairbase ( i think i have to buy something for that?) so i used a Jade Hairbase Evo x, which came from "All" https://marketplace.secondlife.com/stores/220991/ But i don't see Jade there in MP, might have to go to inwold. I think i might have found that Jade hair at the hair show. 

AFAIK, you need to use BOM hairbases as appliers won't work for EvoX heads.  Appliers still work for most makeup, though.

Check Leronso for some nice hairbases to use with Vanity hair.  They also come with a hair add on.   These 2 I use all the time even under regular hair.  

HAIRBASE v19 for Lelutka EVO X[LERONSO] HAIRBASE v16 for Lelutka EVO X

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

long day, setting up YASF/yet another store front. a big part of the day on the logo, fighting with my lack of ability in Inkscape. then setting up the store. I was in a black and gold mood today. And even gold jellyfish in a black ocean! Yet I'm already over my prim allotment; have to work it out with the super. Maybe we can barter.

10-07-23-MC1.png

10-07-23-MC2.png

10-07-23-MC3.png

• Like 13

4 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Looks like your prepping for the Barbie movie release.

I was watching my home improvement DIY channels as I often do, and I almost spit my water when I saw this.. I admit I got wet when I saw the pink circular saw.

Edited by SpiritSparrow Skydancer
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2