How does your avatar look today ?

Nostoll

2 minutes ago, Emma Krokus said:

So much better - thank you! And I was right this is a gorgeous picture - well done!

Aww you're welcome, and thank YOU! ❤️ 

I'm glad you told me the other photo was too dark. I totally forget to compensate for other monitor settings when setting up dark shots. Oops!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

Definitely don't change your settings permanently because of my image, but if you're curious, you could tinker with the contrast as well. Remember your settings so you can revert things back if you do that, though!

In the meantime, I tweaked the lights a bit and made things brighter. See if this helps a bit. I didn't bother putting this on Flickr, though, since it's basically the same thing.

2140803835_AyaZombiePearls-Brighter_001.thumb.png.429a2077b1eac62c521de084595c0623.png

The first one was a bit dark for me also.  Her is what the two look like to me, side by side (original on the left, new on the right):

image.thumb.png.00f91fd849c88ff1faece346974a9962.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The first one was a bit dark for me also.  Her is what the two look like to me, side by side (original on the left, new on the right):

image.thumb.png.00f91fd849c88ff1faece346974a9962.png

I'm partial to the one of the left (it's just more sinister that way, which is what I usually go for), but I totally understand if people prefer the right side. Left is definitely a bit harder to see. Right is good, too, though. Ahhhh decisions!

Guess I'll be using both going forward! 😆

• Like 4

40 minutes ago, Ayashe Ninetails said:

I'm partial to the one of the left (it's just more sinister that way, which is what I usually go for), but I totally understand if people prefer the right side. Left is definitely a bit harder to see. Right is good, too, though. Ahhhh decisions!

Guess I'll be using both going forward! 😆

Maybe somewhere in the middle.  Left is more sinister and I wouldn't want you to lose that.

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

On 4/4/2022 at 12:08 AM, Cinnamon Mistwood said:

That must have been some party.  How about an invite next time?

Let's face it, when you wake up in the early hours, fully clothed on the bed in a hotel room, with all the lights on, and the TV on, you know it was a good party. 😊

• Like 1
  • Haha 2