Complaint about the maternity network and a dr so called m d who did not help me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

diffewnce, those calling me a trolle enjoying my baby`s suffering is stupid they have been on sl that long they have forgot rl and sl anyone with comon sence would relise there are people all over the world on sl they are people behind there avatars with feelings Im a 100% female, smart, loyal hardwording, nice girl from scotland uk, people who say nasty things about me do not obviously know me and how to role play they live in a imaginary bubble thet think just because it is not real it should be treated not real there idiots who do=nt understand ho to rp or a thing you aare nice CP

between rl an sl anyon who things who its just pixel I am a troll and I would rp a misscarriage etc when I would not and Im not from Scotland uk, obvously dosent realise whatt sl is, what the meaning of rp what they would do if they were in my situation, they obviously forgot there are humans behind the avatars and have feelings and yes sl is just pixes not real I can give myself a homebirth if I whant to but I am rping out propery, and they are people from all over the world diffrent contryss etc and yes its just pixel, if we come on sl and say money money money me me me, myself and i oh dont bothere its just pixle why bothere they hasve know imagination they do not know what rping means, and they are greedy and I bet you are they are not who they appear to be or grifers of underage, Canoro Philipp and you and the good hospital you sent me to thanks by the way we are the only one doing it right people saying im a troll saying negative thinga about me withought known me or thinking what im doing or saying, as I said it takes one to know one, and for Americans to come on here on this forumn and call me a trp say things negative withought known what im try to say or do or what the word rp means you should be ashamed of yourselfs, didnt the word role play gedenerate from hollywood, las vaga la? meaning role play? meaning acting it out playing the part of the charicter making your own script, I did acting classes and modelling in my younger day so don`t tell me that im not doing it right, im not an actor or a model now bumer but yes I did have the chance if it wasnt my possesive rl parent buggers if it wasnt for them id be in hollywood or la or something by now but im happy where I am.

Oh dear, you say 'just because it is not real it should be treated not real'; yeah, that's pretty much true madness right there.  Also wonderfully incoherant, well done; you reach new heights of abominable grammar daily.

Your baby's suffering?????  Are you 5???  Wowzer, so YOU'RE the one who's doing sl right, eh?  Well, after the whole 11 months you've spent here you would have a much better understanding than residents of 9 or 10 years.  not.

But this part: 'Im a 100% female, smart, loyal hardwording, nice girl from scotland uk'; well, what can I add?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH ad infinitum.

You sad little troll.  You are trying to hurt people, but you lack even enough intelligence to do that when we can hardly even read your pathetic whingy posts.  DIAF  fingers crossed

whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble whargarble 

go away, you stupid little ned

You said 'Sorry for the typos im just going out tonight so I am in a hurry, and maybe you people on this forumn saying negative thinga about me get out more and learn more in rl and sl and go back to school.'

You must have missed the bit where we explained that the baby died.  One of the other forumites drowned it.  Still, it was a really ugly old style prim baby, so probably for the best.  Hey, maybe you could adopt instead?  There must be other people in sl 'doing it right', surely?

I LOVED the joke about how you'd be in Hollywood now if not for your parents.  Same parents who stopped you having a fabulous career in medicine, I'll bet.  bastards.  LMAO

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Alwin Alcott wrote:

/me is shocked

what a waste... all that gas to keep the water warm....

Oooh, oooh, oooh, I also do funerals. My specialty is cremation. Ya'll can toast wieners on the funeral pyre.

Woah woah woah.....

That is a perfectly good innocent soul there... I CALL DIBS!!!   Just a few more and i can level up to Arch-Devil status.

paulinetaylor2015 wrote:

Hi Canoro Philipp you and me have and are playing sl right the rest are stupid trouble makers th diffewnce, those calling me a trolle enjoying my baby`s suffering is stupid they have been on sl that long they have forgot rl and sl anyone with comon sence would relise there are people all over the world on sl they are people behind there avatars with feelings Im a 100% female, smart, loyal hardwording, nice girl from scotland uk, people who say nasty things about me do not obviously know me and how to role play they live in a imaginary bubble thet think just because it is not real it should be treated not real there idiots who do=nt understand ho to rp or a thing you aare nice CP

I just want to point out that THIS isn't SL.. it is the forums. RP should be left inworld. Kind of like the toddlers and their so called baby speek in group chats for non child related things, like Firestorm support.. Leave your RP to the RP areas.. And i have never  EVER heard any child talk like they do. "Hewwo, I iz 5 yeas od an I wouldz lubs a mommy an dadies wike youz!!"  Where is the barf emoticon when you need one?:matte-motes-sick:

The rest ib this forumn are just imature worthless greedy griefers who are brainless and xonpulsive liers no wonder there life is a ness hey dont know the diffrence and they were draged up to act like that shows you that they do not know the diffrence between right and wrong there greedy and 2 faced and know nothing about sl and rl and what rl and sl is about they cant be themselfs and enjoy sl shows you how sad they are there just exposing them and showing right minded people like me and you Pixiepl the person that refered me to the right hospital in sl. mo wonder sl is dying and most sims are dead and no one would go to them there just to stupid to realise. thanks again I can not remember the man or girls name who refered me to the storks nest hospital there great ther,

I keep wondering what it must be like to be trapped in that head, where a script, a fricking SCRIPT, is a 'baby', that will ZOMG DIE if she can't find someone to play at doctors!

But of course, she is the one 'doing it right'.  bless.  She'll be gone in a few more months as more and more people shun her very special brand of typonese/entitlement/delusion.

Anyway, the imaginary coronor's office has decided that it was a phantom pregnancy, so no inquest will be needed.  I've already composted the pixel remains and put them on my pixel roses.

The 'soul' is in a plastic bag round the back, if anyone wants to pick it up.

Not totally convinced its a single...person (at least as normally understood). There have been a coiple of tag team type efforts over the last while . This one smells to coffeee ooops similar.

Also 'Whargle' should be capitalised.

im just ifnoring thise idiots they mouth moves faster than tha brains that we smart people call a bubble brain they open there mouth faster and do not know what they are talking about there just daft people who bring sl down no wonder sl careers arent the same as it used to they just make uo stories and excuses to belive. I meanthey dont know how to role play propery they do not know how to help and they dont even know what sl is its common sense the rules of sK stat at the begginging when you just rezz on day 1, 1: there are humans behind the avatars, 2: respect there not doing that I know its just pixels I knoe its not real but when you dont have the money and you rp a pregnant girl in sl they would rathere let a baby dies and in rl they wouldnt they would be better of saying to themself hey there im god lol Im a know all. I am pregnant but hey its only pixels Ill not help anyone and let the baby die its just rp it isnt real ill have everyone in the known world see me rp this and watch my baby die and thank its cool and condradicte and bad mouth and think I know the diffrence and make me sound big when its the othere way around oh Iv got sl rules 1: respect, 2: humans behind the avatars, 3: everyone in the known rl world is on sl but hey ill throw the rules away ill give sl up for 8,9,10 month then come back and open my trap and k=not know the words hoe stupid is that, you and me Canoro Philipp on this forumn are the only 2 normal people who knows what rping mean who thinks about what there saying or doing, I mean there comon sense that there is a diffrence between rl and sl, sl isnt real its just pixels anyone with comon sense dosent go onto sl and rpas an abortion or miscariage and having everyone in the world seeing that anyone with comon sense would notice there are humans behind the avatars and there are people from around the world and the rules of sl are plain but there so fing stupid to read plain words in any language, no wonder the world is a discrase to be treated like that by people. how cant read into things are obviouse they never whent to school learned they were draged up they never had parents they neveer were tought right from wrong they live off there parents and never even bothere learning and for us Canoro Philipp and me to trust people when the do that is redulus 2016 and they still act like mokeys, is that honestly the evelolution of manking is that what we will allways be like them blah me and Canoro Philipp are the only best 2 logical thinkers on this forumn and I better you after this forumn mor stupid words will come out, they cant stop and think or even stop and think what would they do if they were in my shoes, people apart from me and u Canoro Philipp the rest need to save themselfs those loosers not us thet cant admit there loosers that is how paranoid and scared there are they are so sad Canoro Philipp arent they Canoro Philipp the rest make me laught after all there the griefer who end up getus us band or ejected because of ther under handeness and slow thinking.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2881 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.