Complaint about the maternity network and a dr so called m d who did not help me.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

entity can sit in the corner and tell us we're all doing it wrong, while Phil and Darrius argue about which one is the father.

Miscellaneous supplies like condiments fall under Sassy's remit, although anyone who can rez some from inventory is welcome to contribute. Do Pam's kitchens come with that sort of thing?

I don't know about the kitchens, but Pam's dining rooms are so well equipped I have used them for rl inspiration for table decor.

Possibly the baby was conceived via IVF using donor sperm at a fully accredited sl clinic with all real doctors and everything because real.  

The booties are coming along nicely; I have done them in yellow because gender and stereotype and I only had yellow wool.

Bitsy, is this your camcorder?  Aw, nice memento.  Can we get someone in here with some blush and a bit of lipstick?

If the baby needs a baptism, exorcism, circumcision, cradling board, rocking bassinet, or rabies shot, I'm ready.

If the baby is collicky, Hippie can provide calming weed for the mom.

If the baby needs a diaper change, leave it on the porch and I'll have Lyle (my garbage/recycling man) take care of it.

I think Rhonda and KarenMichelle are both ready with coffee for the onlookers.

Anything else needed?

/me snatches the abandoned baby and rushes it upstairs to the bath.  Placing the plug in the hole, she opens both taps to full, smiling at the rapidly filling bath.  In one swift movement she dunks the baby underwater, holding it until it finally drowns.  Muttering quietly to herself she says "There!  That saves the parents from a lifetime of misery!".  She looks at the stunned people at the bathroom door.

"What?" she says in a bemused tone

Pamela Galli wrote:

Tari Landar wrote:

Why not just RP a homebirth and have a "friend" deliver your baby?

It's not a difficult concept. No one else "owes" anyone RP, so to expect a "professional doctor"(who likely gets paid to act as such) to give you *your* rp for free, is just stupid. It gets even worse when you have the cajones to complain about people not giving you what you want, when you want it, completely free. Then again I don't want this to become yet another discussion fo free stuff and others' expectations of said free stuff
:P

There's nothing at all wrong with rp-ing your conception, pregnancy, birth, being a parent..whatever tickles your pickle. There is somethign wrong with expecting everyone else to join in, on your terms, though. I have sl, yes prim, babies(and older toddlers/kids) myself..never once expected others to act in that rp with me, for free, lol. In fact, some were born right at home, like magic.
;)

I swear at least half the posts in this forum are from people who think they are entitled to benefit from the time, effort, skill, or knowledge of others. For free. 

.....and yet my toothpaste remains clogged in the tube like concrete in the arteries of a chronic bacon cheesbburger consumer, as my teeth continue to rot, and my dentist bills continue to pile up......I demand Justice!

Madelaine McMasters wrote:

Alwin Alcott wrote:

/me is shocked

what a waste... all that gas to keep the water warm....

Oooh, oooh, oooh, I also do funerals. My specialty is cremation. Ya'll can toast wieners on the funeral pyre.

I demand s'mores...

and popcorn, lots and lots and lots of popcorn.

i think these days everybody what has a imaginary baby has gone soft, with all the imaginary doctors and complaining about them not providing any imaginary delivery services

not like in the olden days when you be like hoeing the fields in the hot sun, and then go oooh! i think baby is ready. and just like go under a bush and push a bit and out pops baby and you just like put them in a sling and just carry on hoeing the garden

i think maybe was a little bit imaginary that in the olden days as well, like when I got told that by my grandmother. But she never complain about imagining it tho (:

I leave everyone here alone for a few weeks because of my RL work schedule as a nurse and THIS is what I come back to??? Infanticide??? CRIPES should I have admitted that I'm a nurse in RL? Will I now be held accountable to step in for free if she gets knocked up again??? (Notice I'm more concerned about that than the drowning of the poor little pixel bundle). 

just because they do not have the money? if that dr is busy in rl why wwould he or she come onto sl if he or she gets paid in rl? I throught being a dr helps people no mater the cost? harm to non and they force a heavily pregnant avatar to loose her baby because she dosent have the money. I throught rping was ment to make it seem as real as possiable acting 101, would they do that in rl a rl dr have a heavily pregnant female go into there hospital and get ignored because she dosnt have the money and the baby is over due and has a misscariage because the dr didnt help her deliver her baby because she did not have the money? is money more important than human life? ayone can read up in the internet come on sl and say hey im a rl dr and yet there not then when you ask them questions and they answer in there application how do they know there answering them out from there pwn mind and not looking them up on the internet. and they expect you to belive there a rl dr and cant prove it when anyone can fake a diploma or a pic in sl they must think were all stupid or something.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2781 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.